Chapter 8 ~ Thoughts

Hola it's me I just wanted to say thanks for reading 📖

After getting back to the hotel Kalisto kept glancing at me, I mean I can say that I wasn't doing the same thing, u was kind of memorising all of the features on his mask and face..well the parts that I could see anyway, but every time that he would look at me I could feel my heart beat a little faster, Urgh this is sounding so cheesy but when you are It's happening to you, you can really feel it happening. I mean he is literally my crush *haha fifth grader me would be like lol this happens all the time *  I'm not sure that I have feelings for him or if I just like him because he is a mystery, of corse I ain't gonna say anything because I am way to shy for that, but I hope 🤞 I might get the guts to say something soon... before stuff gets too confusing.

Kalisto
Hmmmmm... I hope she doesn't catch me looking because that is just gonna make me seem really creepy and she will be all like eww why are you checking me out and my response would be some thing dumb like oh erm.. I'm just like you know looking at that wall over there.. directly behind you... God I wish that just sometimes I would say something not completely dumb, something that would make me look good BUT nope my stupid self ain't made that way.. I mean for gods sake I fell off a treadmill A TREADMILL I use those like everyday, but when she was watching me my body was like Hahahaha nope you can't make us look good and just decided that flopping onto a moving treadmill and flying into the ground was a better move than continuing to sprint an possibly lookin' great??

Ébriella POV
Cmon say something, anything the silence is getting really awkward... "so" Kalisto starts "Do you like m..umm I mean Do you like bring the women's champion??
"Yea, it has its perks, but sometimes it's like having a target on your back and because your the little guy people think they can just take what you have, luckily I haven't lost it yet.. Sasha was pretty close but we are besties so even if she did win I would have still been happy"
"Yea I know how ya feel, how long do you think that you can hold a handstand for?"
"Longer than you I bet"
"Bring it"
We both cracked up and decided to  go down to the training centre just in case one of use falls onto the T.V and breaks it.

"Tres, dos, uno!"  Kalisto quickly says before jumping and I mean literally jumping into a handstand I follow quickly and hold, toes pointed arms still and locked seems like he is doing the same thing, minutes pass and we are only just starting to sway and take steps on our hands. After about 8 minutes Kalisto yells with his teeth clenched " I have a craaamp in my haaaand!" I can help but laugh he goes down and hits the floor sprawling like a starfish "are you alright" I manage to say before he stands up and dizzily says "bloodrush" before falling back down and hitting my left arm causing me to fall right I top of him
"Oomph" Kalisto laughs as I pretty much take all of the air out of his lungs upon landing
"DOGGY PILE" someone yells Kalisto looks up in panic and says "crap"
I see Austin (Xavier) Kofi, E, Sasha and Seth all run up to us and jump on top of the pile.
We are now a huge pile of laughter and groans from the people who have been crushed by the weight of the superstars.
After we all get up and talk for a while we go back to what we were previously doing.
"Tie? Again?" Kalisto says quizzicality
"Sureeee thing" I say sort of sarcasticly
"I feel like you don't agree with me"
"You fell first" I smirk
"But I got a disadvantage because my hand got all cramped up" he pouts
"Fiiiine, but this doesn't mean I won't get a proper win over you"
"Haha You wish"
We walk back to the room here Jorge and Rey and sitting on the couch with their arms crossed... Rey stands up and says "And where have you two been?"

Haha ignore that top note for this chapter the shorter ones start next chapter 😂😂