Chapter 6 ~ Hotel rooms

Me and Rey caught a taxi back to our hotel, I went up to reception when we got there and asked for the keys "Names please"
"Oscár and Ebriélla Gútiérrez "
"Room 26 on floor 4, have a good day"
"Thankyou"
We continued up to our room, but when I went to unlock the door it was already opened...

I stepped into the room and in the middle of the floor Kalisto was sitting there in the splits eating an ice block and scrolling through his phone.
"Hey Kal" Rey casually said and walked in like he knew all along, actually I'm pretty sure he did know all along.

I felt like such an awkward turtle ! I swiftly ducked inside and darted behind the couch so Kalisto couldn't see me, I hope he was distracted enough by his phone to not notice me. I continued to walk past the rooms then stopped and asked "Rey, who exactly are we staying with ?
"Oh it's you,me,Kalisto and Sin Cara. Stephanie thought that it would be best if all the Luchadors were together.
"Erm.. Rey there are only three rooms"
"Oh yea...we will work that out later"
"Ok"

I decided to put my bag in the corner of the lounge and text one of mi mejor amigas (best friends) and ask which room they were put in. I ended up texting Nikki who said she was in room 67 along with John, Brie and Daniel. I told her that I was in room 26 along with Rey,Sin Cara and Kalito. Nikki said that they all suited how mysterious I was... I don't know what she is on about ?

I just realised how big of a mistake I had made. I was wearing white and black clothing and I had a white and blue mask on ahhhhhhh! I have to change it to at least white and silver or something. I unzipped my bag and grabbed my mask out. I turned my head towards the wall and switched my masks .
"I didn't think that the colours mattered" Kalisto says as he leans over the couch smiling at me
"Well, it mattered for me" I shyly quoted
"Well then it matters for me as well"
"This is a very strange conversation Kalisto"
"I'm glad that you changed the topic then"
"I didn't change the topic"
"what's your favourite colour?"
"Kalisto you just changed the subject"
"Oh...."
Kalisto mouthed as he pulled a face of realisation (which was adorable!) oh my gosh I'm totally crushing on him, staaaap.

Rey walks in and jumps onto the couch along with Sin Cara "so" Rey starts
"So what?" Kalisto adds quickly
"I wasn't finished" Rey says and looks at him
Kalisto just shrugs and smiles
"Anyway, one of us are going to have to share a room... Or someone has to sleep on the couch." "What's it gonna be ?"
"Defiantly share a room" I say
"Ok then, Chika you and someone are sharing a room"
I look at him "and why do I have to share a room Oscár?"
"Well I guess it's because you voted first"
"I'll share with her" Kaisto quietly says
"Great, then it's settled" Rey claps "move all of your stuff into the biggest room you two"
I smile at Kalisto and mouth thanks, he grins and mouths your welcome. We grab our stuff, move a spare mattress into the room and get set up for bed.

"Erm... How do we get changed Angella?"
"I'll go out while you get changed, the. We will swap"
"Ok"
I walked out of the room and five minutes later I skipped back in (Kalisto went out) I got changed, hopped into bed and pulled out my book.

Kalisto strolled in with no shirt on and shorts the did a backflip into bed.
"Wow Kalisto that is a very interesting way to get into bed."
He ginned and said "I was trying to impress you"
"Well I am impressed then"
He smiled even wider and wished me a good night, I said the same stuff back and turned the light off.

Is it weird if I say that I was happy to be staying in the same room with my 'crush'? I don't think so I mean he has like serious abs so it's all good if he is shirtless and stuff.

•«I've almost finished the next chapter»• I love fixing my spelling errors bc I make so many of them lol 😂