Pax Prime

Y/N POV

I was so excited! Today was the day that I get to meet my idol. Jackspticeye. I have been saving up money from babysitting just so I could buy a pass. Im currently in line to meet him.

I could here his voice. I was the third person. I was recording so that I could capture the moment and remember it forever. Jack took notice that had my phone out and was recording so he made a silly face then shouted in the air.

"Sticky Bomb!"

The whole line screamed as well as me. I t was finally my turn. I couldnt move though. I was in pure shock. He kept on motioning me to go towards him.

When he saw that I couldn't move, he walked up to me. He looked me in my eyes and whisperes.

"Are you okay lassie?"

I blacked out.

Jack's POV

As soon as I spoke she fainted. The crowd for my booth went silent. I crouched down and welt her wrist. Her heart was still beating, so sh should be fine.

I picked her up and carried her behind the curtain that hung from the bars above my booth. The curtan was there to give the Youtubers privacy, as well as separate them from other booths.

I layed her on my couch and my body guard walked in. He glanced at me then at the fan.

"Jack? Why is there a fan behind your station?"

"She past out as soon as I spoke to her Dean, so I brought her back here."

Dean sighed and left. I could hear the people ouside chanting my name, wanting me to return out side. I took another look at the girl, placed a sam plushie by her, and slowly walked back out. I hope she's okay.

3 hours later

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered oppend and I was staring up at a tent ceiling. I looked around to see a fold out table that had food and drinks, bean bag chairs, and a box that said Gifts From Fans.

I sat up slowly while gripping my head. It hurt alot. I took nitice that I was laying on a red couch. There was a plushie next to me. It was a Sam plushie.

I grabbed it and started messing with it. Thats when it clicked. I fainted before meeting Jack. But, where am I? Who brought me here?

Soon, a person with neon green diyed hair entered the tent. Jack. He saw that I was up and smiled.

"I'm glad to see that your okay."
"T-thanks. Um. How ling was I out?"

"About three hours." He answered.
He walked over to a green bean bag chair and ploped into it. He reached over and poped open a glass bottle of Orange Fanta.

"Do you want something to drink?"

Why was he offering something? He's treating me as if he has known me his whole life. Which he hasn't. It's weird. I meen, wouldnt he have kicked me out already?

"Are you okay? You know, I never did get your name."

"It's-"

Before I could answer, a big explosion happend. The whole tent shook and glass flew every where. I couldn't hear anything, only the sound of high pitch ringing. Everything looked blurry.

Jack ran over to me. He was saying something, but no words came out. He looked to his left then back at me. He pulled me by my hand and made me run with him.

We ran outside of the tent, and I could see clouds of smoke filling the building. People were on the floor, and then there were some people woth guns. Those people were dressed in all black and had bullet proof vests.

Jack kept on looking at me then in front of him. He kept on trying to say something, but I just didn't know what it was. Soon my hearing started to come back.

I could hear the sound of guns fireing, woman screaming, babies crying, and men shouting. Then I started to hear Jacks voice.

"-us to safty! We have to look for the others! Mark and Felix are in a saft place, they have weapons! We need to go there!"

End of part one. Part two will be out next weak, so keep an eye out. This is Lovely__Liliana, signing off! Bye-bye! ♥♡♥