Pax Prime: Part Two

Y/N POV

Guns were being shot, people were screaming, grenades were being launched, and Jack and I were running. We were trying to find Mark and Felix. Jack says that they have guns and are in a safe place, I hope we can get there in time.

    "GET DOWN!!"

Jack pulled out of my thoughts and pushed me to the floor by my back, him ducking with me. We covered our heads as guns started shooting.

   "YOU HAVE TO CRAWL THE REST OF THE WAY! DON'T GET UP NO MATTER WHAT!!"

I did as he said and crawled to a room that had wooden borders over it, Jack was right beside me. We were crawling, and were half way there until an ear piercing scream emerged right next to me.

    "MY LEG! THEY SHOT MY LEG!"

I looked next to me to see blood flowing out of Jack's leg. My heart started racing and I stopped crawling. I pulled him closer to me and took a look. There were four bullets buried through the fabric and in his skin.

    "GO! GO THE REST OF THE WAY! GO TO MARK AND FELIX!! GET SAFE!"

Before I could say any thing Mark and Felix burst out the door shooting at the people. Felix grabbed a grenade and pulled of the pin with his teeth, throwing it at a crowd of shooters.

Mark ran over to us and picked up Jack, swinging his arm around his shoulder. Jack limped over to the room and I ran with them. Felix kept on shooting, making sure that none of us got shot.

We reached the room and we all ran inside. I shut and locked the door. Mark threw Jack onto a table, full of bullets and grenades. He ripped off the fabric that was covering the bullet holes and set it to the side. Felix turned to look at me.

    "Miss, not to be rude, but who are you? And are you hurt?"

    "I'm not hurt, and I'm just a fan of you guys. "

He nodded and went over to Mark.

Mark started to speak as he took out the bullets, Jack wincing at every touch.

    "Whats your name?"

    "Y/N. What's going on?"

Felix, Jack, and Mark all looked at each other. Jack nodded and motioned for me to go over to him.

    "A year ago, the company of YouTube started receiving threats by anonymous shooters. They decided to recruit some people to defend the innocent civilians."

    "They started training them, teaching them first aid, how to properly shoot and load gun, and how to find or make a safe base. Some of those people didn't last long....others are here in front of you." Felix said.

     "I handle first aid, Felix takes care of loading and fixing guns, Jack makes bases and safe spots. We all battle and are the only ones left alive." Mark finished.

Mark wrapped up Jacks leg with the ripped fabric and helped him sit up. Jack looked at me then at the others.

    "How are we going to get out of here? They are all around us."

Part 3 coming soon