Home?

I wake up to the scream of a small child. I look around and see a organized room, and I'm on the bed in the left corner by a bay window. I get up and walk towards the closet to see if clothes are in it, I open the closet and see the biggest closet I've ever seen. There are tons of baby clothes and a few tops and dresses that may fit me, I grab a dress with a galaxy pattern on it because I feel really dirty in the clothes I'm currently in. As I get dressed and ready to face whatever lies behind the door to the room, my mind keeps running through the dream I had. In my dream my mom got arrested for kidnapping me and then I had to go to a police station and answer a bunch of questions, and that's where it ended. It is such an unrealistic dream, my mom is the nicest person ever. I walk out and I see a boy probably about the same age as me just staring at me.

"Mom Khloe is up." He yelled

"How do you know my name, and where am I?"I ask

"The cops told us and your home, mom will explain everything." He replies

"What do you mean mom?" I question

"He means I am your mother and that is your twin brother, Colin." A women says from behind me

"You are not my mom, I already have a mom." I scream

A little girl runs up to me hugs my legs and squeals my name.

"Emerson please back off of your sister for a while, I think she needs some space." The lady says

"No it's fine can I talk to Emerson and Colin before I talk to you, I would feel more comfortable." I ask

"Of coarse you may lunch will be ready in a hour so make it snappy." She smiles

I walk into my room with Emerson in my arms and Colin following behind. Colin told me that he couldn't talk about what was happening but he told me my dream was real. I learned that Emerson was six years old, loves horses and pink is her favorite color. Colin told me about the school I would be attending and that I would start the same day he return, which will be Friday while today is Tuesday. Then we had to go downstairs to eat, my birth mom excuses Emerson and Colin and tells me we need to talk and I agree. She told me everything that happened over the past 16 years, and then she told me that we have a few decisions to make.

"Would you like to know your birth name or would you like to continue on as Khloe?" My mom asked

"With all due respect my whole life has changed and I would like to be called by my birth name, I would also like to change my appearance a bit if you don't mind." I tell her

"Your birth name is Cali, you can dye your hair wear make up buy a whole new wardrobe, but no tattoos." Mom says

"Thank you mom."I reply

"No problem, after you finish lunch I will give you a credit card to go shopping and Colin will drive you to the mall, your credit card has a $600 max." She smiles

I sit down and eat a minute after I finish eating Colin asks if I'm ready to go. Our first stop is the hair and nail salon I dye my hair grey and get long blue nails. Next we go to the mall and I get 27 tops, 8 pairs of jeans, 12 pairs of shorts, 6 pairs of leggings, 20 pairs of shoe and 9 dresses. After I get a ton of make-up then we go home.

"You don't look like my twin anymore." Colin laughs

"Don't worry I will dye my hair a new color in like two months." I roll my eyes

We both look at each other than start cracking up. Colin helps me get everything put away in my room then he tells me he got me a gift when I was getting my hair done. He brings in a pink penny board, I look at it pretending I have no idea what is in his hands.

"Don't worry I can teach you how to ride." He says

"Ok good cause I can't even stand on one of those." I lie

I'm tired so I decide to take a nap before dinner.