Home.

We are on our way home from a fun weekend. Yesterday was amazing I loved everything about it I honestly think Andrew is my best friend. But now we are going home which I'm super excited about I need to start practicing for cheer. I don't know if I like Andrew as more than friends or now. I already have enough complicated things in my life I don't think I need a boyfriend right now.

"Hey Andrew?"

"Yea Cali?"

"I really like you."

"I really like you too."

"You didn't let me finish. I really like you but I don't think I need a relationship right now I have so many complicated things in my life right now I feel like adding a relationship might be too much. I really like you and maybe eventually things will change but for now can we just stay friends?"

"I completely understand and we will always be friends no matter what."

We finally get to my house and I thank Andrew for the amazing weekend and walk into my house.

"Honey I'm home!" I yell

Immediately Emerson runs into the room.

"SAVE ME CALI!!!!" She screams

And sure enough my brother Colin is running right behind her yelling things like 'come here' and 'I'm gonna get you'

"Don't worry I'll protect you!" I yell as she hides behind me

"Go away Colin we are gonna have sister time." I say

"Okay but I'm gonna get you later Emerson." He tells her

"Nooooo!" She screamed

"Come on Emerson do you wanna be a cheerleader with me?" I ask her

"Yaaaaa." She said jumping up and down

I go to my room and get into spandex and a tank top and change Emerson into the same thing and then I go grab Colin's speaker and hook it up to my phone. I'm not sure how cheer tryouts go at this school but at my old school you could tryout alone or with someone else and you chose your own song. The songs didn't need to be clean and people often chose super preppy songs. That's not my style though I want something that will amaze the coach. Like wow she had the balls to pick this song and she did it super well. I go through all my songs and I realize I have no good music.

"Colin!" I yell

"What do you want?" He yells back

"What song should I do for cheer tryouts?" I ask

"Gucci Flip Flops by bhad bhabie. She's super hot." He tells me

"Alright thanks!" I thank him

I listen to the song. It's kinda trash but kinda amazing at the same time. This will be a good song cause it's not a typical cheer song but it's upbeat at the same time. I wonder if Emma wants to be a cheerleader, I'll text her.

Cali: Hey I'm practicing a cheer routine ya wanna tryout with me?

Emma: Sure but you know the head cheerleader is a real B.

Cali: They already picked the head cheerleader?

Emma: Well it's not for sure but everyone knows it will be her.

Cali: Is she good?

Emma: Eh she's okay our school sucks at cheer.

Cali: Well get your butt to my house so we can be better.

Emma: Alexis cheers too can she tryout with us?

Cali: Sure why not. I have a basic routine planned.

Emma: What song?

Cali: Gucci flip flops.

Emma: Okay lol.

I start working on a routine so when they get here I will basically know it.

"Oh my gosh your hair it's so different!" I hear from behind me

"Thanks!" I say turning around

"Okay show us this routine." Emma tells me

"Okay it's not finished though." I respond

I start doing the routine I started on. It's pretty fast and there are lots of flips and stuff but it looks super cool and it will look better when there's three of us.

"Oh my god that was amazing." Emma says

"You are so good." Alexis agrees

"Look at me!" Emerson says trying to do a flip

"Aw good job Emmy." I laugh

"So you guys like it? Here lemme walk you through your different parts." I say

We spend 3 hours on the routine and it's perfect.

"I'm hungry." I state

"Wanna go eat with the guys?" Emma asks

"Can I invite Joey?" Alexis asks

"Yeah let's invite them and I don't know who that is but sure." I say

"It's her little sophomore boyfriend." Emma teases

I make a groupchat with all the guys.

Cali: Canes? 10 minutes?

Liam: Are you paying?

Cali: No hoe.

Colin: Hell yeah I want canes are you still home?

Cali: Yeah we are gonna change then go.

Colin: we?

Cali: Emma Alexis and Emerson

Andrew: CANES IM LEAVING RIGHT NOW!!!

Liam: WAIT DONT LEAVE WITHOUT ME!

Andrew: Hurry up I'm already in the car.

I laugh and we go get changed into sweatpants and I was my face cause ew sweat. I grab the keys, knock on Colins door and get into the car. Finally everyone is in the car and we go to Canes. When we walk in we see Liam and Andrew eating already. I walk up to the counter and order a caniac cause I'm really hungry.