The Calvary

WARNING: ACTS OF DEPRESSION AND STAGES OF DEPRESSION MAY BE TRIGGERING

//It's been forever since I've uploaded and I'm sorry, I've had major writer's block and it's been killing me. What I do want to say though is to remind you guys that I do NOT support this kind of relationship in this story. It is NOT healthy and you should NOT look for this in any relationship. This is manipulative and emotionally abusive relationship. With that being said I also am going to remind you that we have one more chapter left before this is over! 

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE CHAPTER TITLED 'GLUTTONY' WHICH IS PRIVATE BECAUSE OF SEXUAL CONTENT YOU MUST READ IT BEFORE YOU READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED OKAY?

4K words

Song Inspiration: If I Believe You by The 1975// 

"Harry, do you know where you are?", it was the same man asking Harry the same questions for the past three weeks. It was a constant repeat in his head, he was going through the motions again.

"Yes, I'm in the Doncaster Psychiatric Ward." Harry's voice croaked, his eyes were shifting around the room.

His white uniform clashed with his surroundings. The bright white looked out of place in the dark room, the windowless and cold atmosphere was suffocating.

The man rolled his shoulders back. "That's good, do you know why you're here?"

"Because you all think I'm crazy."

"No, Harry, we don't think you're crazy." The man's tone softened, but Harry didn't want pity.

Harry thrashed his body, his chain links made a horrible clanking sound as they hit the table,

"Then why am I here!" Harry screamed, "Why!"

The man calmly placed his hand on Harry's, Harry pulled back fiercely, "You need help, but you aren't crazy."

"I don't need help." Harry seethed, "I'm fine."

"No, you aren't, you have mental damage from your capture. But we can help you, that's all we want to do."

"Don't call him that!" Harry cried, hot tears threatening to fall, "D-Don't call him that." His voice fell into a broken whisper.

The man's eyes widened, of course, this reaction was common with Stockholm Syndrome patients, but never this severe.

"What do you want me to call him?"

"Don't call him anything, don't talk about him."

The suited man pressed on. "Do you not want to talk about him?"

Harry's chest heaved. "I don't want you to talk about him. I don't want anyone too."

"Why is that?"

So many questions, they always asked so many questions.

"He deserves respect. He deserves better than being talked about by people like you."

"He's a murderer, Harry. You of all people should know that."

Harry's fist collided with the table. "I'm not stupid, I know that he did!", he breathed trying to calm himself down.

"I know what he did. But he isn't a bad person, he loves me."

The man's heart pained at Harry's testimony. "People like him are incapable of love."