Chapter One

Enjoy this first chapter!
Eren's POV
"Hey, Armin? Are you up yet?" I ask my childhood friend, Armin Arlet.
"Yes, I am Eren. Don't you have to go to work in 25 minutes?" He asks. "Oh crap!" I begin. "You're right!" I say as I jump out of bed and I go through my drawers. "I always am." I hear him say.
   I slip on a black tshirt, a pair of tan jeans, and a tan leather jacket. I try to find my black belt when I hear Armin say: "third shelf, left hand side." He pulls the covers up to his mouth and I dive over to where he said it was. As soon as I lay my eyes on it, I snatch it.
    I try to check my phone while getting the belt on. It kinda fails, and I fall on my side. "Doofus." I hear my friend mumble. "Hey!" I exclaim as I through at him a sandal I found next to my head. "OW!" He screams and I chuckle a little.
   I grab my bag and stuff my books, laptop, pens, and a drawing book into it.
    "Bye, Armin!" I say before slipping on a pair of black converse and leaving out the dorm room door and running down the hall towards the stairs.
    Eventually I reach the coffeeshop where I work, and walk in. Hannes, Pixis, and some new girl were getting the shop ready for the day. "Sorry that I am late, sir." I say to Pixis, before he chuckles a little. "It's okay, kid. Hurry up and come help us." He says.
   I head to the small employee room and hang up my bag. I take my jacket off, and hang it up, too. I take off the apron with the coffeeshop logo on it. "Rose Cafe" is above the logo in a quite beautiful print, I must admit. I pat my hair down and go back into the cafe part. I start taking down chairs.
    We all work in pretty much silence, with talking a little here and there. I learn that the girl's name is Petra. She has shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair, and a big, genuine smile that after awhile you get tired of.
   We open up at 6 am, and I have to work the counter today, teaching Petra the flow. Around 6:15, costumers start coming in, and the amount per ten minutes gradually grows, but still at a good pace for Petra. I can't tell you how many times I've had to teach someone new.
    Around what seems to be 10 am, a man with Raven-black hair in a widows peek comes in, and his silver-grey eyes immediately dart over to the counter.
   I am a bit taken back by his beauty, and his unemotional facial expression. "Levi! You came!" Petra exclaims and practically jumps over the counter.

    Little did I know that this would be my lover, the one who'd torture me, adore me, the one to get lost in my eyes. The one who'd be my entire everything.

So, I am soooo sorry about the late and short chapter, but YEAH! The first chapter! Hope to grace you lovelies with more!