Part 8

Eren's POV

I turn to Armin, and speak. "Are you ready now?" I ask him. "Um sure. Hold on oooonnneee seeeccoonndd..... And done." He replies. We shove everything into our bags and head for the courtyard of the Fine Arts and Trost's Halls.

There, we meet up with my sister, Mikasa.

~Mikasa's POV~

"Hello, Eren and Armin." I say to the boys as I begin to take my hair down from it's ponytail. "Hey, 'Kasa." Eren says back, as Armin waves. "You look nice this morning, Mikasa." Armin tells me. I thank him as Eren inputs "but your hair's getting a little long. You should cut it so it won't get in your way during volleyball."

"Yeah, I should probably." I agree with my younger brother before Jean, the college football linebacker, buts in, slapping Eren on the back of his head. 

  "You should respect a woman, Jaeger.  Don't just tell her to do things to alter her beautiful features."  He says, and Eren explodes.  They start fighting, and Armin and I begin to break up their fight.

  Once things calm down, and Jean leaves us, I turn to Eren.  "Here's money for dorm payments, and I have volleyball practice tonight, and afterwards I'm going out with Annie to the library."

Eren brushes himself off, and replies with a rude "whatever.". He's my brother, but there are times were I wish I could I snap his neck. "Well, at least I have a real job, and not just work at Pixis' coffee shop. You know I can't support you and Armin for forever." I spit back at him and slap the check in his hand and leave.

I walk down to Fine Arts Hall, and meet up with Annie, who's hair is in a messy bun, and is reading a book. I tap her shoulder, and she doesn't even turn around. "Hey, Mikasa. Are you ready?" She asks. "Sure am. Just let me change first."