6. Alone.

Zachary seemed to ride his horse like he was born to. Me? My butt hurt, and so did my lady parts. My whole body was trembling. The darkness of night surrounded us. Only Zachary and I, and one of his companions accompanied us on the mission to drop me off. Zachary's hairdresser did my hair, and gave me a pretty dress. They gave me a suitcase that included a few necessary toiletries and a few pairs of clothings. I wasn't sure how long it took to get to where we were going to, but it was far away from our city. Finally, Zachary slowed down his horse and took an abrupt stop a few feet down from a building. Zachary hopped down, and took my hand, helping me down. I smoothed out my dress, and pulled the jacket had had given me around me tighter.

“Do you know the plan?” Zachary questioned. I nodded slowly, swallowing. “Do you know where you are?” I shook my head, squinting to attempt to see the buildings around me – but with no look, I looked back at Zachary. “We are in Hill View Valley.” Zachary began. I gasped, shaking my head, covering my mouth.

“No!” I cried, “No! I cannot do this!”

“You have to!” Zachary growled, “Yolwichs' gang is planning something. I need you to figure out what he is planning!” I let out a soft breath, my eyes watering.

“I cannot.” I whispered.

“Please,” Zachary began, “You must.” I stared at him.

“Zachary,” I whispered, “If I enter this town – I will die here.”

“I will not let that happen, Belle.” Zachary whispered. “I promise you.” We stayed silent for a moment, before Zak leaned down, and pressed his lips to my cheek. He lingered there for a moment, then pulled away – rubbing his thumb against my cheek. “You will not die while you are under my wing. I promise you.” Zachary lifted up my suitcase from the saddle of the horse, and handed it to me – before hopping back onto his horse. “I will see you in a few weeks, I will come back to visit. I'll be coming in town for... business.” Zachary muttered. “Goodbye, Belle.” He snapped up his horse reins, and he ran off. I watched him until he was gone.

I turned to the town and realized.. I'm alone.