Chapter 5

Kayla's POV
I was now in front of Kian house. I rang the door bell. And waited until
Kian opened it.

Hi... He said smiling.

Hey.. I said smiling back.

Um come in... He said and I did.

Where is Jake... I said.

Oh he's in the bathroom.... He said.

Ok... Was all I said and we just stood there. Until I felt him grabbed my are. He saw my wrist they were bruises. Cause of Jason

What happened... He said. Shit what I'm I gonna tell him.

It was him right... He said pissed of. And I just looked down. I couldn't say anything. His fists clenched.

Hey calm down... I said quietly. He looked at me and he started leaning in. Are lips were inches apart when I small voice interrupted us.

Kayla... Jake said running up to me and I picked him up.

Hey buddy... I said smiling.

Well um there money in the counter if you guys wanna order pizza or anything, and Kayla please call me if there is anything wrong.... He said.

Of course... I said and he left.

I wanna show you my room and show you all my toys a dinosaurs... He said and took my hand leading him to his room. I walked in and looked just liked a jungle. It was all green. I'm guessing his favorite color is green.

Here come play with me... He said handing me one of his dinosaur.

But first sir can you show me the bathroom... I said and he showed me.

......

Once I came back from the bathroom I saw Kian's room. I decide to check it out. I opened the door. His room was organized. Damn finally. I was looking pictures on the wall. Until on caught my attention. It was a pictures of us. Wow we looked really happy.

Daddy said the she was the love of his life.... I heard a small voice and I turned around seeing Jake.

Really what else did he say... I said grabbing the picture and sitting down on his bed.

He said that she always knows how to make him smile, and always makes him very happy... Jake said. And his thumb went over my eyes cleaning away the tears. I didn't realize I was crying.

Why are you crying... He asked.

Oh um got something in my eyes... I said.

Oh ok can we play now.. He said jumping.

Of course... I said putting the picture back and going to his room.

.................................................................
Heyy guys hope y'all enjoy the chapter. Please don't forget to vote/comment/follow. Love you guys ❤️