Chapter 6

Kayla's POV

I was sound asleep in Kian's room. Don't ask why. When I heard things crashing down. I woke up instantly. I went downstairs slowly going to the kitchen to get a knife. I then started going to the living room and turned on the lights. It was Kian. He was bleeding from his head, lips and nose. He had bruises all over his face and hands.

Kian... I said and helped him sit on the couch carefully.

Are you ok what happened... I asked.

Nothing some guys jump on me wanting to take my money... He said holding his stomach. I toke his sweater and shirt of and saw his stomach was bruised.

Omg let me get some stuff.... I said walking upstairs to the bathroom getting some stuff. I then went to the room to put his shirt and sweater when I felt something in his pockets. I first I thought it was money or keys but when I put my hand into it, it felt like a like bag I toke it out and I couldn't believe what it was. It was drugs. I angrily went downstairs. I sat down and started cleaning the blood from his lips. He realized something was wrong with me.

What wrong... He asked but I just ignored him.

Kayla what's wrong please tell me... He said.

Can you explain this Kian... I said throwing the drug in his face.

I can't believe your that low, what the fuck were you thinking, you have a son to take care of, what could of happened if he police caught you, or you could have a overdose, I can't lose you because I still fucking love you... I said crying and yelling but then I realize what I just said.

I mean Jake can't lose you, he needs you and he loves you... I said wiping of the tears. And continued cleaning him up.

You still love me... He said smiling.

That's not the point Kian, imma call a doctor or something, I can't have you going back to how you were when I met you, when you smoke and shit.... I said

Look let me explain I- ... Before he could finish I cut him off.

Explain what Kian that you literally forgot you have a child, well you know what Kian I care about Jake and if you thinks doing drugs is gonna solved the problem then start growing up becau-... Before I knew it, he cut me off with his lips. He started kissing me. Once I realize what was going on I kissed back. The feels were there. The sparks. I still love him.. I pulled away and looked down.

Can you let me explain now... He said smirking. I just nod looking down and playin with my fingers.

I don't do drugs Kayla, I um, actually a drug dealer, I guess you can say that... He said.

Look I was desperate for a job because I lost my other job, and I really needed money for Jake, I couldn't find any when a old friend of mine offer me this, I denied but when I realized I couldn't find any I took in the offer... He said looking down.

Why didn't you tell me... I said. He didn't say anything he just kept looking down.

I could of help you find a job, I have some friends who are managers, i could of told them to give you a job or something... I said now cleaning his knuckles cause they were covers with dry blood.

I know but I wasn't thinking straight, like I said I was desperate... He said.

But what ever happened with YouTube, didn't they use to pay you a lot.. I said.

I quit... He said.

Why.... I asked looking at him.

When I had Jake, my fans found out, he started being in my videos and they thought that me and you had a baby but when they realized that you were out of the picture they started asking questions, I told them the truth and the started hating me, I started losing subscribers and views and got a lot of hate so I just stopped... He said.

Look will talk about this tomorrow, you need to get some rest... I said helping him upstairs.

Once we got upstairs, I helped him get one bed. I was about to leave when he stopped me.

Don't leave me, sleep here with me... He said.

Kian you need to rest, I just sleep in the couch... I said about to leave again but he stopped me.

Please... Was all he said. I started thinking. It's just for tonight Kayla, just for tonight. I nod and layed next to him. And before we knew it we fell asleep

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So what you guys think of this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. Hope you guys like it. Sorry I haven't updated. School started and I already stressed out because I got a lot of homework on the first day, I got a quiz too and i missed the bus two times. Life is shitty rn. Oh and I have a problem with this annoying ass girl. We use to be like sisters but she prefer her boyfriend than me. Even tho she cheating on him but that's not my problem lmao. Anyways yeah guys imma try to upload on Fridays tho. But no promises. I break a lot of promises. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!! Oh and comment if I should make a Twitter. I keep you guys updated with life and about my books lol. But yeah other than that:

Peace out 🤘🏻😎🤘🏻!!!!