Chapter Sixteen: Day 21

Liam

"My parents are forcing me to go back again to soccer practice next week. Coach understood why I haven't been there, but all of a sudden he has teamed up with my parents. They all agree that it would be good for me to go back. My dad kept trying to remind me how important soccer is to me, and that I don't want to risk my chance of getting a scholarship for college next year.

"Of course, that made me think of you. What's going to happen with you and college? You have so many plans, everything mapped out to the last detail. What if you can't go to college with me next year? I don't even want to think about that possibility. There's no way I'll go without you, Allie. They can't make me, right?

"I'll go back to soccer practice though. I feel bad for even saying this, but I do miss it a little bit. And maybe it can help me get some of the frustration out of my system. It's better to kick the crap out of a ball than getting into any more fights, right? The bad part is that visiting hours are already over when I get out of practice, so I won't be able to see you every day. Your mom already promised to call me with updates on those days, and I can be here in a second if you need me. You will always be my number one priority."

****

Guys, thank you so much for the support!!! Thanks to each and every one of you who reads, votes, and comments. It means the world to me! ❤❤❤