Chapter Forty: Day 65

Liam

"Hey Allie, I'm back. The nurses kind of kicked me out the other day when I called them for help. They have been doing all sorts of tests again, and the doctor said that your brain activity has definitely improved from the last scan. Your parents came by after seeing you and talking to the doctor. Your mom was crying so much, I felt so bad for her. Your dad looked like he might have been crying too, his eyes were still all red.

"Everyone has been so ecstatic about the news. The doctor hopes you're going to wake up any day now. Any sign after this amount of time in a coma is a good sign. Please tell me they are right, Alliebear. Are you trying to wake up? You have to come back to us again, you have to come back to me. I need you. Do you hear me? I need you even more now than before.

"Somehow things are different, especially since my talk with the school counselor. My thoughts have been going a mile a minute, trying to figure everything out. I don't have all the answers yet, but one thing is crystal clear. You mean so much more to me than you can imagine, so much more than I even realized. Please wake up.

"What?.....Yes, that's my girl. Squeeze my hand, Allie. I love you."

****

Ooooooh, are we all ready for this people?????

Can I just say thanks to all of you guys? You are all so awesome. This story wouldn't have been half as much fun without all of you, not sure if I would have actually finished it without all of the support. ❤❤