2•

Amber's POV

My mum dropped me right outside the big red gate of A.G.H.S.

"Bye, hunny." she shouted before honking the horn and driving off to work.

This maybe my last year going to this school, but whenever I walk through this gate... I wanna do a 'U' turn and walk right back out, because I feel like I'm in prison, with the gate being so tall... Or maybe I'm just short...

"Amber!" I heard someone shout and was immediately tackled by my best friend Kim.

"Hey Kim." I said hugging her back.

I felt something press against on the back of my uniform, so I let go of her and saw she had an two airhead packets in her hand.

"Why are you still eating candy so early? Its not even 8:00 yet." I ask/said putting on my phone and checking the time.

"You know, it keeps me energised." she replied taking a bite of the red one and grinning at me.

Laughing, I said,"Well, at least share."

She gave me the aqua one.

"Are you sure you want to give me a whole pack? Its gonna take me the whole day just to eat this." i said.

She smiled and finished eating hers.

I decided to put it in my bag until Break.

We walked past the Home Ec. Centre and then stopped at the first fifth form class, which was Brianna's class.

She immediately saw us,and came outside.

"Babes." she said while hugging Kim.

She stared at me playfully angry and disgusted, then said "You know I still love you girlfriend." while hugging me, and I smiled.

A/N: WE ARE STRAIGHT ASF. AIN'T NO LESBIANS IN THIS SQUAD. JUST LOVE TO PLAY ROUND.

"So where Soph and Sab?" I asked.

"In their class I think." she replied.

We walked over to their class, and Kim was about to walk in, but i stopped her and pointed to the teacher standing in the front calling out names.

Soph and Sab saw us, so I mouthed 'We'll talk at assembly'.

After walking away from the classroom before the teacher saw us Bri said, "Well, I better go, Its almost eight and Ms. Douglas usually reach class early to mark the register."

"K, bye Bri." Kim and I both said and then started walking to our classroom.

When we reached, Ms. Hogan was standing inside of the class giving orders.

We walked in, and quickly started rearranging the desks in our row, to make it look like we we're always here, but I'm sure she would know we were not.