6•

Avery's POV

I was on my way to Sophie's house,when she ran up to my car,and told me to drive to Kim's house.

Once we arrived,everyone was outside along with a few police officers.

We squeezed passed some people,until we were standing on the front porch looking at Kim?!

“Where were you all this time?” Her mom asked hugging her and all she did was cried, which made my heart sink.

After she had some what calmed down, and was hydrated an officer spoke up.

"Who did this to you, miss?"

"I-I can't say” she replied looking down.

“Why not?” I asked sitting next to her and hugging her but she pushed me away.

“What's wrong Kim?”

“I'm sorry Am, but L- You kidnapped me."

“What?! No I didn't!” I shouted, tears pouring from my eyes.

Why would she say I did it? Why would I even kidnap my best friend? We've been best friends since first form, I would never do anything to hurt her...

Before I could comprehend, handcuffs were already placed on my wrists behind my back. I frantically looked around and saw Sophie looking at me in disbelief and Kim was no longer there.

“Wait! There's no way Amber could've kidnapped Kim. They're as close as sisters." Jada shouted.

“Sorry miss, but we need to take her down to the station for questioning.” the officer replied.

“Aunt T, do something! Amber would never do anything to hurt Kim and you know that!”

“I don't know what do...” she trailed off.

“Someone call my mum and dad!” I managed to shout before I was put into the back of the police car.

**************
Lauren's POV

That bitch almost ratted me out! I guess I gotta teach her a lesson...

**************
Sophie's POV

*Group message*

Soph: Amber just got arrested.

Tif: What?!

Sab: Sis, where are you?

Soph: At Kim's house. She just showed up and said Amber was the on who took her. The police were here, and they took her down to the station for questioning.

Bri: WTF is going on? Amber would NEVER do that.

Tif: Exactly. This must be a set up.

Sab: But who would want to get back at Amber and Kim so bad? They haven't interfered with anyone.

Soph: That's what I'm sayin.

Bri: This some bs...

Sab: Yep. Let's meet up later to talk.

Bri: Okay.

Tif: Alright.

Soph: Yeah. Come by Sab's house l8r.

*Group message over*

Something definitely isn't right...

**************
Kim's POV

I can't believe I just did that! I have got to be the worst friend ever! I don't blame Amber for completely hating me but I saw her watching me.