5•

Kim's POV
Monday

I could say my weekend was wonderful, but that would be lying.

Lauren went into detail explaining to me when, where and how I was gonna make people think that Amber kidnapped me, and to tell the truth it sounds really ridiculous.

*Flashback*
Sunday...

I've been drinking Gatorade for the past two days, since I didn't want to eat anything that she brought me.

It keeps me energised as much as candy... Oooo candy....

I snapped out of my day dream, of me frolicking in a meadow full of candy, when, I heard the door opening and Lauren walked in, with another bottle of  Gatorade in her hand, and then tossed it to me.

I skillfully caught it,opened it and started drinking.

Lauren sat down in front of me, clearly waiting for me to finish, so she could talk.

I covered back the bottle, placed it on the ground and faced her, looking directly in her eyes.

“So Kim, you know that I'm already gonna frame Amber, to make people think that she kidnapped you, but I'm just gonna go more into details. Well, here's what you're gonna do, I'll let you go this afternoon, and you'll run home to your 'mummy.'When she asks you 'where were you?' And 'who kidnapped you?' You will say, 'you were at Amber's house and she kidnapped you.' Do you understand?” she asked staring me down.