Chapter 5

KayyCee Pov: Well Simone just left with her Friend Melody and I'm just in ma room laying down on ma phone on Twitter and I heard noises on my window and I got up knowing who it was I opened it. Looka here Romeo stop throwing rocks at my window I ain't Juliet Ima beat ya ass. Girl Come on I'm here to pick ya up. For what I said smart. You know what girl stop playing games and come on. Ok wait I said putting on a jacket and getting a pair of clothes. Here I said throwing the bag that had my clothes in it. Why you need clothes he said. Because you don't if it's going to get dirty I said biting my lip. Damn come on he said rushing me. I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs Quees was sleep moma at work Simone out perfect timing I snuck out the door and Lucas was already in the car. Strap up he said. And we left.

Simone Pov: I'm talking to this boy that photo bombed our pic

??- I'm Malak but people call me mack for short *he extend his hand*

Me- *shakes hand* I'm Simone

Mel- and I'm going to eat your Ice cream if you don't get it

Me- dang my bad Strawberry swirl right *I said making a serious face*

Mack- why so serious

Me- I don't play about my Ice Cream

Mack- awl damn my bad let me Lean back

Me- lol... Why are you so funny

Mack- I ain't  do nothing

Me- I know its just your presence it sets off a good vibe

Mack- Oh really

Me- yeah and I like a good vibe

Mack- oh and I like cute girls who like Good Vibes

Mel- and I'll like to enjoy my Ice Cream with out y'all talking the whole time

Both: *holding heart like it hurted*

Me- Damn fam that's what we do now

Mack- ok what's your name

Mel- Melody Mel for short this crazy chick friend

Mack- nice to meet you so Simone are you single

Me- Actually no but if I find out the dirt my boyfriend did is true then yes.

Mack- Oh ok well my number is 267-6879(A/N don't know area code) I hope you call me

Me- I certainly will *smiles big*

Mack- well I have to go but good. Talking to you

Me- yeah you too.

Mel- *smh* let me call bae

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WARNING SEX SCENE ↓ ⚠🍑🍆🍑🍆🍆🍑🍑🍒👅👅
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KayyCee Pov: We just pulled up to Lucas House and as soon as he put my stuff down he picked me up and attacked me with wet kisses he put me on the counter he kissed me to my neck I felt his tongue swirl around and kiss it I. bit my lip he kissed all the way down to my chest area and took off my shirt. He then started to kiss my  cleavage area and on down he started to kiss my inner thighs and got closer and closer to my area I knew I was wet. He took his shirt off and he took my pants off picked me up and took me up stairs and placed me on the bed softly then he slid my underwear off and I could feel his breathe against my cilt it made me shiver with excitement he then placed one finger in side me then he started going slow then he placed two and started speeding up I started to moan his name. L-LLucas I'm bout to hold it he said. He took his fingers out and sucked em while looking at me he winked and took his fingers out and then he placed his tongue on my cilt and he started to lick it with out me knowing he stuck his tongue in he then started to go in and out I pushed his head down to make him go deeper he did and started going faster with every entering I cummed and he cleaned it up and kissed me causing me to taste myself. He kicked his pants off followed by his boxers and put on a condom I said . Why we never use condoms he said. We do once you started fucking with your ex I said with a attitude. He shook his head and putted a condom on he placed one of my legs on his hip and rubbed his member on my cilt teasing me  I bit my lip he then shoved his full length in me going really deep and slow making sure he hit every one of my walls he did it for a good 2 minutes as I started to moan he went faster and faster he started to grunt damn Kayy you tight I started to tighten my walls around him as he went harder hitting my G-Spot repeatedly until I cummed he pulled out and he went and collapsed beside me I just looked out of space out of breathe.

Tell me how I did for the first Sex Scene......

Vote+Comment+Share with Friends

And we out this bitch✌

Misfits😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜