So I'm Pregnant

KayyCee Pov: I woke up Mad asf this morning because It's been a month yeah I'm Fucking a month Pregnant and the ‘father’ Isn't here with me this is not how I manage to have my first baby but its what ever Jaquees back home yaaay. I got out of bed took a shower did my hygiene thing and went downstairs and Ate Oh yeah did I mention it's summer. But no turn up for me Simone came downstairs all happy. Hey boo I said eating my cereal. Hey girl She was about to touch my lucky charms. Bih I wish a nigga would touch my charms yo ass better get some of them frosty flakes with your theeeeere great looking ass I snatched my box of cereal and put it beside me. Simone looked at me and Roll eyes you didn't even have to do allat damn poppin off on me like I did some shit wrong. She grabbed the granola and and strawberry yogurt and ate the table with me I looked at her while she was ignoring me she looked up and looked back down and she looked up again and smile and we bust out laughing what she said. I want some I said in a baby voice. Dis bitch Ranissa said Nawl bitch didn't you just hop on my case for trying to eat yo cereal. Girl staaaap my name is Kayy To the Muthafucking CdoubleE do you really believe I care. Giggling girl what ever have you talk to Lucas she said looking at her phone. Nope I said he cut my off and I'm carrying hi- I cut my self off and covered my mouth as I almost told her she looked up with big eyes you carrying his what. So you know when you was out with Mel me and Lucas kinda of did it but I swear he used a condom. Oh my god I'm a auntie that's why you bee so mean. I rolled my eyes don't tell nobody I said . why the whole world gone fine out eventually you are Bird To got damn man daughter bihh. Ok but still don't tell. Ok ok I won't .pyeeh that was close before you ran yo big mouth. Girl boo she said and put her bowl in the sink.

Vote+Comment+Share

And we out this bitch✌...........

Misfits😜😜😜😜😜😜😜