School

Lucas Pov: Well today Is the first day if me being a Senior and I'm so excited to turn up New girls New Teachers New everything. So I hopped out the shower dried off dried my hair put on my white shirt my blue jeans my Nike air force I ate breakfast grabbed the stuff I needed and drove off to school. I stepped feeling like the shit and head man In charge. Wassup Lucas some people said haaaaayy some girls I .nodded my head and walked all the way to the cafeteria to see the principal on the stage. Talking about Rules and Procedures. Same ol same ol. I then saw KayyCee walk in she didn't look herself I mean she didn't look bad none of that he just looked like she didn't put a effort in her outfit she had on a red shirt blue jeans and red Nike's with her hair in a curly ponytail. Now the KayyCee I know would've been showing her belly ring wearing accessories lip gloss like some thing that make her outfit pop or to make her seem different than the others.
I don't know maybe she ad a bad summer. After the principal is done talking I grab my stuff and leave into the hallway leading with everyone else "ayyyyyyyeee my brooo" I turn around see Will "wassup my nigga" he say and we do our handshake "wassup bro". "Manne nothing but how ya been" he said."Man nothing just been working on the music" I said."Well aye man have you talk to KayyCee"He said."No man but you need to some shit went down this summer I ain't no body to tell her business but It fucked her up" He said. "Aight man I'll stop by her house or some but I'll see you later" "aight peace" he says and leave. I walked down the hallway and I see KayyCee so I walked up to her.

Me- Hey KayyCee

KayyCee-........*looks up and walks off*

Next Chapter bout ta go down stay tuned

Vote+ Share+Comment

Misfits😜😜😜😜😜😜😜