Laylia Pt.2

Lucas Pov: After KayyCee walked off I thought I heard her cry. So I followed her and saw her crying in the hallway. "Kayy whats wrong" she didn't answer or lift her head up I felt bad for her but it's what ever "ayee Kayy I'll be ova your house today and see about you aight". She just sniffed and She got up and I tried to help her but instead she pulled away and walked off. I ain't got time for ha to be in her feelings. It's now 7th period and it's time to go I see one of KayyCee friends Jasmyne. Maybe I'll just ask her what happened.

Me- Aye Jazzy

Jazzy- *looked up* Well Well Well Well if isn't the Son of a Bitch himself

Me- Damn what I do

Jazzy- *she laughed* Boy you've haven't done enough

Me- Girl I don't got time for your lectures. I just came over here to ask you do you know what's wrong with KayyCee

Jazzy- *her voice softened* Whats wrong with KayyCee *getting worried*

Me- I don't know she was crying then I told her that I'll be ova her house to talk to her

Jazzy- Look Lucas I can't tell you
her business like dat all I can say Is she lost something that be longed to her and sadly you. Just just talk to her today ok

Me- Ok but can you at least tell me what she lost

Jazzy- Laylia

Me- wait who the fuck is Laylia I'm lost

Jazzy- Bye Lucas go see KayyCee now she already left.

Me- Aight tell Nes I said hey

Jazzy- ok

She left and I walked out the school building all the way to my car. I got in and listen to the radio and drive to KayyCee house.

KayyCee Pov: Why Why Why do he have to be here. What the fuck why couldn't he just stay where he was. My moma is gone because she have a business trip and Quees left with daddy so he could manage him.  But he'll be back next week and Issa is still here though but he prolly gone. I got out the car opened the house door and took my medication the doctor gave me for stress and anxiety. Then I drunk some water. I went back to my room and thought about Laylia Why baby why did you have to leave I said crying it's really not fair that my baby had to leave. I was crying my eyes out.

Lucas Pov: I made it to KayyCee's and the front door was opened. It was kinda wierd but I walked in and shut the door. I heard sobbing come from KayyCee room. So I went and looked and saw her crying in a pillow. It was kinda sad. K-KayyCee I said and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and I noticed her hair was out of a ponytail and was wild and curly. While she was looking at me I felt so bad. So I finally spoke.

Me- KayyCee whats wrong.

KayyCee-............*crying*

Me- KayyCee please tell me whats going on

KayyCee- I-Im so sorry Lucas I'm so sorry I didn't mean it it's all my fault *She said crying and talking fast*

Me- Wait whats all your fault

KayyCee- L-Laylia she died and it's all my fault

Me- Who is Laylia

KayyCee- Our Baby

Me- wait a minute you were Pregnant

KayyCee- yes and she died

Me- *Voice cracking * Wait I was a daddy I-I-I had a daughter

KayyCee- Yes and she died I'm so sorry

Me- *eyes tearing up voice cracking* Man this shit ain't Real  YOU WAS PREGNANT WITH MY BABY AND DIDN'T TELL ME NAWW KAYYCEE DID YOU ABORT MY BABY

KayyCee- N-

Me- KAYYCEE WHAT YOU DO TO MY BABY MAN DID YOU KILL HER DID YOU KILL MY BABY *getting in KayyCee face*

KayyCee- *slaps him* DON'T YOU EVER SAY I KILLED MY BABY SHE  DIED BECAUSE  I FELL BAD AND CAUSED MYSELF TO BE PUT IN EARLY LABOR SHE WAS PREMATURE AND FOR THEM TO DO  THE SURGERY I NEEDED I HAD HER AND SHE ONLY LIVED FOR ONE DAY AND THE HOSPITAL SAID THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE THEY COULD DO FOR HER S-S-SO DON'T YOU EVER SAY I KILLED MY BABY I LOVE LAYLIA I WOULD NEVER HURT HER

Me- Kayy l-

KayyCee- NO LUCAS I HAD A BABY AND DIDN'T EVEN SEE HER IN PERSON YOU COME HERE LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT AND IT WASN'T YOU WASN'T. HERE FOR ME YOU ALWAYS SAID IF I GET PREGNANT YOU'LL BE THERE BUT YOU WASN'T *crying*

Me- Kay-

KayyCee- NO LUCAS DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN MY BROTHER FOUND OUT I WAS A SLUT A WHORE HE WOULD GIVE ME THE MOST NASTIEST LOOKS AND NEVER TALKED TO ME DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEEL

Me- *crying* KAYYCEE I DIDN'T KNOW IM SORRY HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME

KayyCee- I did but you didn't want nothing to do with me

Me- I'm SORRY I'LL MAKE IT BETTER EVEN THOUGH I CANT I'LL TRY.............. DAMN I HAD A BABY AND I WASN'T HERE FOR HER OR YOU I'M SORRY *Look over at the nightstand and see the baby pictures of the ultra sound and birth* i-is that her

KayyCee- Who

Me- Laylia

KayyCee- *sniffs and * Yes

Me- *Go over and pick up the baby picture* Wow she look just like me *sniff*

KayyCee- *smiles and sniffs* Yeah that what my moma said

It was silent

KayyCee- *start crying* Lucas I'm so sorry If I haven't messed with quees this would've never had happened.

Me- *put the picture down* It's ok baby girl it's not your fault

KayyCee- But it feel like it I feel so guilty *starts crying*

I walked over and looked into her eyes those Big brown eyes and moved them out off her face and kissed her tears away.

Me- Can I make you feel better KayyCee can I can I make you feel better

KayyCee- *Shakes head*

I started kissing her passionately with all heart I then start taking off her shirt and my shoes. I kissed her neck as she moaned. I stopped and shutted her room door and laid her on the bed she started kissing me and kissing my neck taking off my pants and I took off hers and bit my lip as I looked at her in her all lace Victoria secret panties and bra. I took off my shirt. And I start kissing KayyCee again and sucking and biting and kissing on her neck. I then took off her panties and I felt as if I should please her. So I started eating her out and she moaned "mmmmmm.....Lucas don't stop" after a while she cummed I cleaned it up and took her bra off and sucked on her nipples making them hard I stopped looked in her draw to her nightstand to see that she still had my condoms XL I smirked at her she blushed I went back to the bed and rolled it on and then I kissed her ear and entered her "Mmmmmm".... She said. I went in and out and pumped the life out off her taking my time making she enjoyed it I notice we wasn't having sex we were making love. I looked at her and told her to look at me."KAYYCEE LOOK AT ME" she did as told and looked at me Hmmmmmmmm she said trying to say huh but it turned into a moan. I-I-I Love you I said. As I looked into her beautiful eyes as they glossed over they were so pretty. I kissed her tear and watched as her body went up and down as I took long deep strokes. Say you lovee me I demanded. I love you Lucas she said moaning. Ughhhhh I said groaning. Fuck KayyCee I love you too. I said and kissed her ear and put her leg on my hip to have more access to go deeper. Mmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh Luuuuccccccaaas I love you. Call me daddy I said . I-I Love you daddy I love you I love you so much daddy ahhhh Don't stop hummmmmmmm she moaned. I continued to Ram in out if her real nice and slow .ughhhhhhh I groaned as her walls began to get tight around my Member Lucas I'm bout ta c- Hold it baby I started going fast and fast and faster until I cummed in KayyCee and she cummed on me.

Ik Ik it's long but hey better than nothing👌.

Vote+Comment+Share

Misfits😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜