Him

"Why are you so damn useless!" Your father yelled at you with his fist making contact with your stomach. You fall down to the ground curling up in a ball. You tried getting up but you were too weak. He than stormed out leaving you lying on the ground helpless. Your younger sister came to help you up all you had to wear was a large shirt that was more like a dress. She hug you and asked "when's mommy coming home?" She was wrapped around your waist. Her voice started to crack. Your mom died when your little sister was just a baby so she didn't really know her. You told her story about her it wasn't until you were 12 when the abuse started. Before your dad could do anything to your sister you beg him not to hurt her.

(FLASHBACK)
"Plz don't hurt her I'll do anything!" You begged your drunk dad to not hurt your sister. He turned and looked at you with a wide grin." Oh really?" He pinned you down against the bed and did things bad things.
(Time skip)
You woke up on your bed naked and looked it see your dad fast sleep you got up to see a used camdon on the floor. Your legs were weak and your body felt heavy you feat sick and ran to your bathroom to throw up. You got in the shower and changed into some clothes and started to have regrets.
(FLASHBACK OVER)
It was late and you haven't ate in a few day. As your sister help you clean up your room your dad waked in the room drunk, again.

"Hey Rosey I thank it's time for you go to bed." she frowned and waked out the room to her's and closed the door your dad closed the door as he waked in and locked it. You backed away from him. As he forced himself on you.
(Time skip)
You woke up next to your dad asleep this seemed way to familiar to you. You got up and quickly pack a large backpack with clothes, a toothbrush, and other important stuff. You got dressed in some jeans boots and sweater and your (f/c) hoodie. You open and closed the door generally so you wouldn't wake up your dad. You went to go and wake up your sister. When she looked at you she had a confused look on her face."Come on Rosey we're leaving." You helped her get dressed she looked at you and asked "what about daddy?" "What about him?"you asked in response "well he'll be alone here all by himself?" {man fuck him he can go burn in hell for I care!} you thought to yourself you but didn't answer her when you were done you picked her up and went to the door and ran as fast as you could. Your legs were still weak but you didn't care. You decided to to take a rest in front of a liquor store. Your sister was fast asleep over your shoulder. You sung her a song that your mom use to sing when were sad and well your were sad.

(This is the song)
When you were down singing you looked up to see a skeleton sanding in front of you. He just look at you he had a bag full of beers in one hand and the other in his pocket "what are you doing out here in the cold kid?" he ask all you did was stare he was tall when he helped you up you stood at his shoulders "come on you can stay at my place for the night." He was nice "thank you." You said softly. You followed him to his home he showed you to a spare room up stairs. You laid you little sister on the bed after changing her into some pajamas. You changed onto pajamas pants and put you hair up in a messy bun. You couldn't sleep so you went to the living room to set down then you heard a voice say "can't sleep?" When you looked back you saw the skeleton standing in the  doorway. He came closer to you holding a first aid kit "why do you have that?" You asked pointing to the first aid kit. "Give me your arm?" He order you, you slowly reached your arm towards him. He rolled up your sleeve to your right arm reveling the cuts and bruises. So he patched you up and you asked him "first of all how did you know and second can you at least tell me your name?" He looked at than went back to to paching you up "the names Sans and no thanks or any oh and I'm gonna need you to take off you shirt." You felt your face become heated and start to remove your shirt. Sans stared to fix you up and when he was done you looked like a mummy and he started to chuckle your faced became red as a cherry "what's so funny!" You yelled "nothing." Sans face became a faint yellow. An awkward silence came over you two "thx for letting us stay the night we'll be out of your hair tomorrow." You said "don't worry about it you two can stay, lucky for you I really don't like humans that much but I'll make an addition for and your sister." He said while opening up a beer bottle. You didn't even question how he got it "so can you tell me why you where out in the cold at night." He asked you got quite real quick. So you told him everything how you were adused how you went through terrible and gross things just to protect your sister.
How you got faded up with it and decided to run away forever. The cracks on his head looked like they were getting bigger he was pissed. "So who did you decided to let us stay here." He was quite than he said "your singing I just really like your singing." He gave you a wide grin and your face turned a dark red. "Can you sing for me agin, if you don't mind?" Sans face turned a light yellow "sure." before you start singing you felt your body being pushed back sans had his arms wrapped around your waist. You two were laid back on the couch you smiled. Sans took his phone and but on some music without words and you started to sing.

(The song you sang)
When you were down you noticed that sans was sleep and so after you did the same.

The next morning you felt two people playing with your hair and booping your nose. When you woke you head sans yell from the kitchens "you guys leave her alone." When you looked up and saw your little sister and a little goat boy playing with your nose and hair.The goat boy was soon picked up and was told "Asierl stop it, I'm so sorry ms.(y/n)." You sat up and saw a tall goat woman she smiled at you and introduced herself "hello my name is Toriel and this little one right here is Asierl and the one in the kitchen is frisk." You smiled at her and introduce yourself "hi I'm (y/n) nice to met you." You smiled and reached out your hand so she can shack it Toriel hesitated to shake "sis are ok, did you get hurt?" Your sister ask while pointing to the bandages wrapped around your arm "oh I'm don't worry about it." You gave her a fake smile hoping that would calm her down. You head a loud crash comeing from the kitchen "mother fuck, fucking bitch!" You quickly covered your sisters ears before she could hear anything that might lead to an akward conversation later. "SANS WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Another voice yelled from the dinner room. You stood in the doorway of the kitchen "you need some help?" He jumped a bit sans than looked back at you and smiled "that would nice." You two were quick for a while cleaning up broken glass. "You fell asleep on me last night." You said teasing sans "oh really I don't notice." When it clear that he knew a taller skeleton marched in the the kitchen " WHAT WAS THAT SOUND I HEARD." The skeleton looked liked at you like you where a new and rare action figure."SANS IS THAT A HUMAN?" He asked in amazement "I don't know ask her." The skeleton waked over to you and asked "EXCUSES ME BUT ARE YOU A HUMAN?" You just looked at him and giggled. "Yes I am a human." His eyes widen and he hugged you tightly. "OMG SANS TEMMIE WAS RIGHT HUMANS ARE CUTE!" you blushed "thank you." You said "IS YHAT ONE OVER THERE PLAYING WITH FRISK A HUMAN TOO?" he seemed so innocent "yes she is she's my sister btw my name is (y/n)." You said with a smile "OH PARTEN MY RUDENESS I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS PART OF THE ROAL GURD." he said with his head pointed towards the ceiling. You giggled and called everyone to eat sans sat next to you. He was quite the conversationalist your sister suddenly graded your arm the one that was facing her and gave sans a mean glare. After breakfast you and Toriel were washing the dishes "I'm sorry for my rudeness earlier I hope you can forgive me." You told her it was fine and that you hoped you could be friends.

Rosey POV (just because😋)
Me and frisk were helping big sis and her mom with the dishes. Sis started to hum she was a very good singer. That skeleton came from behind her and graded her waist a kissed her cheek. Sis seemed more happier here an she was back at home. I was happy for her we took a bath together as she washing my hair when I asked "hey sis were you ever this happy back at home?" She stared to wash away the suds "no not really." The rest of the time was quite.

Normal POV
As you got dressed you heard a knock at the door "can I come in." It was sans "hold on." You quickly but some on a (f/c) t-shirt and a (f/c) hoodie. You let him in "hey." You said with a smile your hair still wet but you couldn't do nothing about that. "So I was thinking that you should start sleeping with me." you looked back at him "why?" He started to light up a cigarette "because you little sister she seems to be why too attached and she needs her own room." You crossed you arms and stood in a mom like stand. You waked over to him and took the cigarette out of his mouth and grinned. "What ever makes you happy hon and I don't think it's a good idea for you be smoking in the house." you liked your finger and put it out. Sans face turned yellow you noticed and pointed it out. "Your face. It's. Yellow?" He looked up and caved his face and waked pass you." I'll help you move your stuff to my room ok." He said and waked out of the room. You stared to move out the room and into sans's.

(Ok yes I know I'm work on two stories at the same time but I'm determined to finish both of them.)