Happy anniversary

Oh btw this is gonna be a lemon so let's all be mature adults about this ok...... pfffff hahahah tdh I really don't care what goes there your dirty little minds but, set back relax and let Sans take you to the bone zone. Good luck😏

~time skip 5 years~

Your POV
It's been years since Winter and Summer were born. Me and Sans still haven't gotten married and decided to wait until we were ready.
But I was I tired of waiting for Sans to get down on one knee and ask me himself. Winter and Summer were in the back yard playing with Frisk, Temmie and Papyrus. I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I was doing the dishes. I looked back already knowing who it was "happy anniversary beba." I smiled and turned around "happy anniversary."

I gave a sofa smile and turned off the water. I planted a soft kiss on Sans's lips. He giggled and looked done at me. "So we you have any plans today?"

Sans just looked at me a smirked and began to passionately kiss me. It was a surprise at first but I soon kissed back. Sans picked me up and put me on the counter still kissing me. He started to lift up my shirt but before anything went to far I heard crying. "MOMMY WINTER PUSHED ME!"

Sans pulled away and we look at the kids "EWW MOMMY AND DADDY ARE KISSING!" Winter yelled. I giggled and Sans helped me down I fix my hair and pick up a muddy Summer. He was still crying. "So what happened?" Summer explained everything still sobbing.

I looked at Winter and gave her a mean glare and she looked down at her feet. I signed "don't let it happen again ok" I smiled and picked her up as well "know let's get you two in the bath."

~Time skip to late at night~

Everyone so went home and the kids were in bed. As I clean up after dinner Sans picked his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek lightly. "Ready?" He asked in a sexy tone. I felt my face heat up and looked at him "for what?"

~ITS LEMON TIME~

Sans started to suck on my neck and lift up my shirt. I moan lightly. "Oh come on you can do better than." Sans smirked casing me to moan louder. "There she is." He said as he picked me up bridal style.

Normal POV
Sans teleported to the room and locked the door. He sucked on your neck hard leaving a huge hickey. He took off your shirt and began to suck on your breast.

Your breathing became heavy as he slowly made his way to your jeans. He took the off you jeans along with your panties and began to suck on your womanhood. You moaned loudly as you felt his tongue explore you womanhood. You were close and you knew it "S-sans I-I think I'm."

He looked up any you smirked. "Your so cute when your like this." He whispered in you ear. You felt your face heat up and stayed quiet. "How about we get to the good part shall we." He asked as he took off all he's close along with your bra.

You just nodded and and felt Sans already hard member slid into you fast. You moaned  loudly as you titled you head back and arced your back up.
Sans trusted in harder "say my name." Sans demanded as he trust in harder and faster. "S-san." You managed to get out.

"Louder!" Sans yelled as he was maximum speed. "SANS~~~~~!" As you both came at the same time. Sans pulled out and dropped next to you. "I love (y/n)" he said before falling asleep. "I love you too Sans." You said as you kissed his forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it's not over yet. Hope you guys liked it for my first lemon. Oh I have another story coming so that is based one two characters that I made. I'll try to update as much as I can back hope you guys like it so far.