It's a

Your POV
I was on my last month and thank god. I was done with it ever since the incidents it's my dad he hasn't left us alone. Everyone was was over and having a good time. I could tell that Sans was happy that I was on my last month too. Rosey, Frisk and Asriel were asking me a ton of questions about the baby. One of those questions happened to be "where do babies come from?"

Everyone just laughed leaving me to explain to 4 curious children. Counting Papyrus were babies come from. "Well when two people love each other very much they-"

Sans's POV
I heard (y/n) screaming my name from the living me and everyone ran to the living room to see Papy helping her up. "Honey what's wrong?! Are you ok!? Do you need anything?!" She looked at me very annoyed "SANS WTF THE BABIES COME I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOU IDIOT!"
I picked her bridal style and kick the door open and ran to the car. Alphys road with me to keep (y/n) calm. I sped down the street and ran a few lights. We finally arrived at the hospital and the nurses helped her in the delivery room and to change. Her legs were held up by two metal bars that cupped her legs.
"Oh my I can already see the head."
The doctor rolled up her sleeves and put on some gloves. "Sir would you mind stepping out for a moment? We will call you if we need you ok." She said with a smile. WTF THEY'LL CALL WHEN THE NEED ME?! ME MY GIRLFRIEND NEEDS ME MORE THAN EVER RIGHT NOW! (Y/n) took my hand and looked at me.
Her eyes were saying that she'll be just fine. I nodded and stepped out.

Your POV
The pain was to much "ok ms.(l/n) push on the count of three ok." I nodded "1! 2! 3! Push." I pushed with all my might and I screamed so loud. This is not easy. I thought to myself a few pushes later and still nothing. The nurse called in Sans who looked like he was the one giving birth. He sat down next to my side he smiled calming  me down "ok one more push." I took Sans's hand squeezed as I pushed after that we head crying "congratulations it's a girl!" One of the nurses cleaned her up and brought her over to us. At this point both me and Sans were crying. "What are we gonna name her?" Sans asked "Winter we'll name her winter."
Suddenly I feat another pain "ok looks like we need to do this again." The doctor said rushing to the bed. "Push!" She yelled I push as hard as I could until we heard crying again. "Congratulations it's a boy!"

The nurses cleaned him up and gave him to me he stopped crying and fell asleep. At this point me and sans was a mess we named me Summer to go along with his sister. When they were done cleaning everyone was aloud to come in. Papy and Rosey ran is yelling about to hug me before I stopped them. Everyone stood in front of us "everyone meet Winter and Summer." I said softly. Everyone one was crying before I slowly started to fall asleep.

Sorry it's so short
But yay reader-chan has twins good luck on those two.