I'm always on top (lemonish maybe)

It's been a few days and Rosey had refused losing her sister to some smoking dried up pile of bones. She would sneak into Sans's room and get in between you and Sans. You had to explain to her how this was for her own good. After a while she finally gave in. It was late at night you felt like teasing Sans a bit tonight. Sans was still at work and you had 30 minutes before he got home. You went shopping with Toriel and got black sexy lace lingerie. You put on some make up and waited for him to get home. Your were working at on some school work for online.
Your hair was up messy bun (if your hair isn't that long than in some hair clips.) Sans came in the room and kissed your cheek. You looked at him and ginned as he laid on the bed and started to watch tv.

"Hey sans can I get your opinion on this thing I got while shopping with Toriel she said that you might it." You yelled from the bathroom. "Yeah but hurry up I'm getting sleepy." You put on the finishing touches. You sprayed on some perfume called that was special night it smelled so good. You had second thoughts about it you and Sans had teased each other before each one getting more heated than the last. "You ok (y/n)." Sans yelled sounding very concerned. You waked out wearing the lingerie. "So what do think?" you asked Sans.
Sans looked from the tv and when he noticed what you were wearing his face turned yellow. You knew Sans had his limits so you wanted to find what they were tonight. You turned off the tv and waked over to Sans and came over him he just looked at you looked like you should really stop. "Be honest, do you me to stop? because I can." You said while pushing your forehead against his. "No I like this side of you." He said with a grin. You slowly kissed him while pushing his hands behind his neck and toeing them tightly with a sock. You leaned back on him with you resting on his crotch area. You then felt a big lump you realized that he had a boner(pun intended). "Well you get excited quickly it hasn't even been a minute yet."You chuckled. Some time has pass as you began to regret your decision you looked down on Sans chest.

"Look at me for real this time." Sans demanded you to looked at him and and you ever seen him like this one of this eyes was glowing yellow. "I want you to remember one thing." You looked at him very confused  "and that is?" You asked crossing your arms setting up. "That I'm always on top." He flipped you over pinning you on to the bed you could still feel his boner against you causing you to moan a bit. "So you like that I could give you a little taste." Sans came closer to your ear and whispered "or we could really have sex if you want, so what will be?" You blush madly and said "your gonna make me beg aren't you?" you asked with a grin "I want a little taste I want to see what you can do." San suddenly kissed you beeply while grinding on you a little harder. You warped your arms around his neck you knew it wasn't for real he was just rubbing his boner against you. Sans slipped one of his hands behind your back to your bra and slipped it off. You were top less on his bed he started to get undressed as well wearing nothing but boxers. He went little hard a little faster making you moan louder your moans were clear sign that you loved it. As he went on he stared to suck on you sweet spot making the moans get louder and louder. You arched your back up as sans left his "love marks" all over your body up and down your legs, arms, stomach and back. When you two were done the room felt like it was below zero as it cooled done Sans gave you his jacket it was big for you but it helped. You to cuddled up even closer that night.

Sans's POV
I woke up next to (y/n) sound asleep my face felt heated as I recalled what happened last night.
She was cute when she slept I got in the shower and but on a sweater and some jeans. I went down stair to get started on breakfast everyone came over Papy, Rosey, Frisk, and Asriel were playing in the living room. Everyone was over Mettaton, Alphys, Undyen, Toriel and Asgore. I than heard yelling come from upstairs "Sans what the hack are theses!?" I could tell she was trying not to cuss it was cute, she waked out wearing tight jeans and a (f/c) turtleneck sweater her face was red as a cherry. I grinned and asked "what do you mean bebe?" Her face just became more and more red it was so cute to be honest I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back from her at this point.
She pulled me out of my set away from everyone else she pulled down her turtleneck sweater, rolling up her sleeve and pulling up her shirt. "Oh them are my love marks sweet heart." She looked at me meanly "some of them look new." I looked away "maybe I gave you some this morning when I woke up." I then pinned her against the wall and started to kiss her.

Normal POV
You were shocked but soon kissed back. Sans pushed you up against the wall holding you up by your thighs one of his hand went up the side of your shirt. "Sans come on not know." You tried stopping Sans but you were too weak. He smirked into the kiss and tried teleported to his room.

~Time skip~

Papy's POV

I started to get worried brother and the human have been gone for a while and I kept hearing weird noises for Sans's room. "WHAT DO YOU THINK THIER DOING UP THERE?" I asked Mettaton he grinned and giggled as he said something under his breath. I couldn't hear what he said so I asked lady Toriel her face became a dark red "d-don't worry about it papy." She said with a weird smile. "WELL I'M GONNA GO CHEACK ON THEM!" I
got up and started to storm up the stairs everyone ran after me and tried to stop me but it was no use.

Your POV
I heard someone stomping up the the stairs and throw the hallway Sans wasn't stoping anytime soon I tried controlling my moans but he was just to good at what his did in bed. "HUMAN SANS ARE YOU TWO OK?!" I heard Papy yell from the other side of the door. Sans lifted himself up holding my hips so that I was still on his member. "Yeah pap were ok!" I could tell sans was trying keep it cool. "Know where were we?" He said with a grin starting to trust in harder than before. I kissed him "will I'm pretty sure your trying to get me pregnant." His face became yellow and kissed me back.

~time skip~

I woke up laying next to Sans wearing his jacket I smiled and kissed his forehead. He woke up "good morning bebe." he said wrapping his arm around my waist I smiled at him and laid down curling up next to him."gods morning btw honey it 6 pm."

Sorry for not updating reader-Chan (I fell like a weab for saying that.) but I'm going to finish this story before my rin x reader ok. Sorry if I made any mistakes. If I did just tell my nicely ok☺️
Hope you guys like this one ok.