Chapter 5

In the middle of night I hear my door open quietly. I see Kian tiptoe over to the other side of the bed and only laid there and looked at me.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked making him jump out of my bed.

"I was coming to see if you we're okay" he said.

I look at him only in boxers. I didn't mind it I've seen the whole 8 and 6 season's of Vampire diaries and Teen wolf so I was use to shirtless guys.

"You mean you we're coming to creep on me" I said sitting up.

"No!" he snapped quietly trying not to blush.

"Can you get any louder I don't think the neighbors heard you" I said.

He walks over to me and grabs my phone and runs out of my room. I chase after him. I walk out into the backyard and see him in the pool.

"No I'm not getting in there it's too cold" I said standing there.

"Fine then no phone" he said smiling.

"Your lucky it's water proof" I said taking my hoodie off.

His cheeks turn rosie red as I take my hoodie off and sweatpants off. I dive in splashing him.

"It's fucking freezing" I said.

He hands me my phone and smiles. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek then run out of the pool only in underwear and a sports bra. I run inside and upstairs into my room. I get under my covers and shiver uncontrollably. Kian rushes in my room and sees that I'm shivering badly so I move to the other side of my bed to let him cover up too. I roll over to where my back was facing him I close my eye's and fall back asleep.

****

The smell of pancakes and laughing made me wake up happily. I get out of bed and grab my sweatpants and blue hoodie and put them on. I walk downstairs and see pancake batter on the floor and walls of the kitchen.

"Do you two even know how to cook a pancake?" I asked almost slipping onto the floor.

"Yes but J.C started it" Kian said.

"What no I didn't....yes I did" J.C said laughing.

"Both of you go take a shower while I clean up and make the rest of the pancake batter" I said.

"Last one to get out of the shower has to eat a raw egg" Kian said running up to upstairs bathroom.

"So mature" I said rolling my eyes.

I grab the pancake batter and started pouring it in a pan. 20 minutes later Kian walks in the kitchen naked.

"Oh god" I said turning away.

"Sorry the was no towels" he said.

"Here" I said throwing him a dish towel.

"Thanks" he said covering up.

I laugh a little at his embarrassment before I go back to cooking.

"Where's mom?" J.C asked.

"First of all she's not your mom second of all she's at the station with Peter" I reply handing him a plate of pancakes.

"Well there wedding is on spring break so thats four days away" he said.

"So Peter won't be my dad and Anna my mom won't be your mom" I said leaning against the counter.

"And if he wants to call your mom,mom I think he should be able to" Kian said.

"I'm not use to people calling her mom I was a only child with two unhappy parent's" I said.