Epilogue

Hiccup's POV

It has now been a few months since Drago's attack on Berk, and things are going well. After the battle dad, and I talked it out. Astrid, and the others received a heartfelt apology from Stoick for his actions against them, with the choice of returning to the tribe anytime they wanted.

They had thanked Stoick, but so far had not taken him up on that offer. Mom decided to remain on Berk with dad, and help the Vikings, and dragons get along.

I too had not completely forgiven Stoick for his behavior, but we were slowly mending our relationship.

Teeny, and many of Drago's dragons decided to follow us back to my island, which led to the now colossal ice nest being built in the sea not far from the mountain. I had at one point during the flight back wondered if I needed to get a bigger island.

The trappers who helped during the battle also relocated. Taking Drago's ships they set sail for a large fertile uninhabited island in the southern region of the Archipelago that I had discovered on one of my expeditions.

Gobber decided to go back to Berk with Grump, but he was still a frequent visitor in the cave.

Snotlout is now busy stalking Tuffnut who only has eyes for his chicken.

Heather has been making frequent visits to the Northlanders where she met a very nice man during the wedding feast, and Eret, and Camicazi are now a couple.

As of right now Toothless, and I are flying low over the water. Taavi, and Rocky soon join us in our quest. Toothless lets out a grumble of frustration, and I pat his head. "Come on bud. Let's just get the squid." I tell him, and Toothless dives into the water once again looking for a giant squid.

When we resurface, again unsuccessful, Taavi asks "Big brother, why exactly are we looking for a squid at the break of dawn?"

"Taavi, Astrid is four months pregnant. I found her this morning sharpening her axe when she asked me to make her roasted squid for breakfast." I tell Taavi who doesn't really get it.

"To put it simply Taavi, my four month pregnant axe wielding wife, who has very good aim, wants roasted squid for breakfast, and both Toothless, and I would like to keep all our (remaining) limbs attached." I state, and Toothless dives into the water again.

When we resurface I see Taavi laughing hysterically atop Rocky.

"Just wait Taavi, some day you will have a wife who will be pregnant, and then I'll be the one laughing!!" I state as I dive again with Toothless.

Before we hit the water I hear Taavi exclaim "WAIT, WHAT!!!"

-------------------The End------------

\