Trapped

It was pitch black and completely quiet. Kind of freaky when your with people you don't know. Tony and Paige were no where to be found. I heard Colin behind me pacing back and forth and slightly screaming out loud. I sat down and just watched as he was doing this afraid that he might yell at me.

As I sit and wait I see a light. I know what your thinking she is crazy to even think of going towards it,but I did. It was one little dot not too scary.

The light was blinding. I looked at my hands real quick as I stopped from crawling and saw that I was cut all up and covered in dirt. What happened? How long have I been there?

Then I stopped an inch before the light still in the darkness and heard laughing. I just waited.

"You can come out now," she said.
"Oh look she's scared," he said.
"She's been this way for four months now," she said.

They laughed like crazy, and I ran towards them. They laughed some more and one of them opened the door. I was locked in a jail cell for a while. I thought I was dreaming. Eventually I was knocked out.

When I woke up I was in a room that was white on the ground. A bunch of wires surrounded me, so I huddled in a ball and sat there afraid. Tony approached, stood me up and told me I was stuck here forever. I pushed him away and fell over. I wasn't fully stable yet.

"Where Is he," I asked.
" stuck in the jail cell we took you out of ," he said.
" you should thank us," Paige replied.
"Thank you for treating us like animals," I added.
" silly we were only joking," Paige added.
" you can either be nice or we could lock you away again," Tony said.
" please don't," I said, " can you just show me him please."
"Never," she finally said and I fell to the ground in tears.

We were never getting out and I could never go home. We were there prisoners and they liked the sound of it.