8

3rd person POV

Casey White walked into James Potter and Lily's household to witness their marriage. She didn't really want to go, and wished that she were the one getting married to James instead of Lily. Lily had invited Casey to the wedding, the two girls had grew closer since they graduated Hogwarts. Although one was Gryffindor while the other was Slytherin, neither really cared.

Casey sat in the back row on the side of the Bride, since the bride herself was the one to invite her. Casey straightened her black and red dress out of nervousness if she were to talk to James ever again after what happened between the two of them.

Lily Evans (soon-to-be-Potter) was pacing nervously in the back room. She was to be married to James Potter in just a few moments and was just as ecstatic as she was nervous. The bride felt as though she would throw up- not because she was marrying James in just a few moments.

Her father walked into the room with a grin on his face looking at his daughter in a wedding dress. He held out his arm waiting for her to latch onto it. Lily grabbed onto her dads arm and gulped before walking down the isle.

Casey watched as Mr.Evans walked his daughter down the isle where she would soon be married. The girl watched as James' eyes widened when he looked at his fiancé in her wedding gown.

When Lily walked up to where James was standing they both exchanged grins before they were to get married.

"I do" Lily said after they both gave their speeches.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

James did not wait to cup Lily's face in his hands and kiss her passionately. The bride was shocked at his fierceness at first, but eventually kissed back. When they broke apart both James and Lily were grinning like total idiots at each other.

T͛I͛M͛E͛ S͛K͛I͛P͛

"I'm pregnant." Lily announced after everybody was finished eating. "With a baby boy!"

Everybody gasped.

Casey stood there in shock. She wished she was in her position now more than ever. She wanted to scream to James now that she loved him. But she held that back. It wouldn't make a difference if she told him now. As of about two hours ago he was a married man, and nothing could change that.

After the party Casey patted Lily on the back.

"Congrats, Lils." The jealous girl said to her friend.

Casey started for the door, but not before her hand was grabbed. She looked at the person who grabbed her hand and it was James.

"Yes?" She asked the man who she had loved since their 3rd year at Hogwarts.

"Ok, listen. I know we are not really that friendly. But, do you want to go back to being friends?" He asked holding out his hand for Casey to shake.

"Sure." Casey said shaking his hand. "Friends."

Ouch, friend zoned. She thought.

"Congrats." She said to the man who got married not long ago.

Casey turned back around to leave. But she swore she heard James mutter a "goodnight" to her.