12

The pain of giving birth was bad. But it was worth it in the end. Casey White knew that for sure. Her daughter, Pandora Angelica Black was born at 2:43 p.m. On April 6 1981. Her fiancé as of 4 months prior to that day was right next to her every step of the way. There the couple stood admiring the newborn who was in her mothers arms at the moment.

"You know, Sirius, I never thought of the day when you would have a child." She said, her gaze still on her daughter. "On purpose." She added to her statement.

Sirius laughed at her words. Oh, how she loved that laugh, it sounded peaceful to her ears. And if you didn't hear that laugh. Something was definitely wrong with Sirius.

The new parents sighed. Casey put her daughter into the crib next to the hospital bed. Sirius gave his fiancé a soft kiss.

"I love you, and you better know that."

"I love you too, Sirius."

The godmother and godfather apparated into the hospital room.

"Where's my goddaughter?" James asked the couple.

Casey and Sirius pointed to the crib where the two dashed to look at their new goddaughter who was sleeping peacefully in her crib.

"Aww..." The two cooed at the baby.

"They'll be more where that came from." Sirius said which resulted in an elbow in the stomach from Casey, and laughs from the other two.