10

Casey held her godson in the waiting room of the hospital, grinning like an idiot. The boy, Harry was a spitting image of James, but he had Lily's eyes. Casey sighed. "I love you, Harry, you know that, right? I'll protect you as if you were my child. Always." The girl said to the sleeping newborn baby.

James and Lily walked out of the hospital room and broke out in grins when they saw the godmother of their child looking at their baby as if it were her own. The love and care in her eyes when she looked at him was beyond words.

The mother and father of the child walked over to where the godmother and godson were standing. Lily carefully scooped up her son out of her best friends arms and the four apparated to James and Lily's home.

Casey had an announcement for the two when they got to the house of the new mother and father.

"I have to tell you something." Casey said in a sing-song voice when they sat on the couch.

"What is it?" James and Lily asked with curiosity.

"I'm.....pregnant." She said leaving the married couple with surprised expressions.

"Who's the dad?" James asked the so-called pregnant woman.

"You'll find out." She said with a mischievous smirk on her face. "He should be here." She looked down at her watch. "Now." She said and a knock on the door was heard which made James and Lily jump.

Lily and James ran to the door and opened it only to be greeted by somebody neither James nor Lily did expect.