Shattered Glass: Part 2

Transformers: War Between Megatrons

By Morningstar

Morningstar yawned as she awoke from her recharge, before turning to face her sweet spark. She smiled and kissed his nose, scooting closer to the mech.

"Mmmmm..."

"Hello..."

"Good morning, sweet mech... Recharge well?" She asked, smiling.

"Yes... Especially with you near me..."

"My my..."

It had been a year since Megatronus came to force Morningstar to return to her old universe. Megatron and Morningstar were a happy couple, as were Starscream and Ricochet. It had been peaceful, other than the occasional attack or mischief from Optimus Prime and his gang of Autobots.

"Shall we get up, or sleep in?" She asks, batting her optics.

"We should make sure Starscream is okay... I heard Ricochet had a surprise for him which usually means that he had made some new batch of Energon that he wanted Starscream to try meaning Starscream will be sick for a while..." Megatron chuckled as Morningstar giggled, neither knowing why Starscream still trusted Ricochet's attempt at making better energon than Thrust.

"He thinks he will be a great concoctionist, for some odd reason... Hopefully Starscream will recover faster this time." She says, getting up and stretching her wings. They spread out wide, showing off their vivid color and sleek design.

"You are so beautiful my dragoness..." Megatron purred, tracing the designs on her wings.

"Gods Megatron..." She purrs, blushing. Her wings tingled from his touch, and fluttered slightly. "Keep this up and we will not leave this room for hours... And we have work to do today, remember?"

"Tell that to Rico and Screamer..." Megatron said, knowing them.

"Yes yes... I will. Let's see... We have that renovation of sector 12... We have to finish up the decor of section 18... Take inventory of all the supplies we have... and we have that celebration of the anniversary of when I came here tonight." She says, smiling at the word. She was a big helper of the Decepticons, and a honored member of the upper class. She was the sub commander, second in command of the army.

"You have really risen in the ranks since you have been here."

"It helps that I am close with the commander... and I am a good leader." She says, smirking.

"You are... But don't become a Rodimus..."

"Ha! Very funny. I don't plan to overthrow you, darlin." She says, rolling her optics before heading out the room. "Hm... I can't believe it's been a year already. It doesn't seem that long ago that I first met you..."

"You're still as amazing and interesting as the solar cycle I met you."

"I better be, handsome... We are shipped by all the humans, after Ravage made that page on Facebook.... Last time I checked, it had 5,000 likes..."

"Only 5,000 on this planet? Wow... I feel like I've been issued a challenge..."

"I checked last week. It's now... 25,000. Holy slag. Humans..." She says, giggling.

"I still feel like I've been issued a challenge... I now have to show my affection for you everywhere... How many has Starscream and Ricochet got?"

"We are beating them by... 5,000." She says, rolling her optics at his smug grin. "I will tell Ravage we will do a photoshoot for his page later, if conditions allow..." She says, looking at her data pad. She sends a message, before looking at him. "Let's go get our scientists and go get our energon."