Shattered Glass: Part 1

Transformers: Through the Shattered Glass

By Morningstar

"Lord Megatron, I know I usually am all for your ideas, but this seems... dangerous..." Morningstar said, shifting back and forth on her feet. She watched as the other mechs worked on a massive device.

"You? Have doubts? HAHAHA! For once, the female actually agrees with me!" Starscream spat, shaking his head. Morningstar glared at Starscream before turning back to Megatron.

"It's just that... So many things can go wrong, my lord. We have to be careful about this plan." Morningstar said, trying to explain to her lord.

"Everything can go wrong... But no one listens to me...." Starscream said.

"That's because you aren't trustworthy, Starscream. Now shut up!" Morningstar snarled, causing Starscream to stalk out of the room as Shockwave nodded as he didn't like Starscream either.

"I note your concerns, Morningstar, but they matter little to me. This machine will teleport Cybertron to earth!" Megatron said, smirking in his throne.

"Why does this feel like deja vu?" Star muttered, before walking over to the wall. "Do you think this plan will actually work?"

"Of course it will! Do you... Doubt your leader's plans?" Megatron asked, a twinge of suspicion in his voice.

"No no! I never doubt you, Lord Megatron! You should know better than to doubt me." She said, sighing. "It's just that... I had a very strange dream during recharge about this. I am on edge, sir."

"Dreams mean nothing when you have plans..." Shockwave said, Megatron smirking.

"Yes... I suppose you are right..." She said, leaning against a wall. She kept a close eye on the construction, though, and was ever tense.

The other mechs worked hard with some breaks in there, but soon it was finished and all it needed was the codes from Thrust.

"Megatron, I am serious now... I get a very bad feeling from this machine." Morningstar tried again, looking at the machine with a nervous look.

"Silence! Thrust, put in the codes. We have work to do!" Megatron snarled, pointing at the machine.

"Yes Lord Megatron!" Thrust said, starting to type in the codes.

Morningstar watched with unease, the feeling of dread building in her frame. Thrust finishes up, and presses a button to start it.

The machine starts to shake violently, and makes a very loud, screechy sound. Megatron, next to the machine, covers his audio sensors.

"What is happening?!" He yells, the machine shaking even more. Morningstar ignores her own safety, and runs to Megatron. She pushes him aside, just before the machine explodes. She is enveloped in a blinding white light, before blacking out.

"Uhhh... Oh my head.... What... What happened?" Morningstar moaned, as she got up from the cold ground. She looked around, and stumbled a bit, collapsing to her aft again. She looked at her leg, to see it was badly fried. She silently cursed, before looking around.

It looked like the human planet of Earth, but it was more battle worn and darkened. She was surprised, as she was on the ship when the... explosion?

"The machine failed... Like I fragging thought. I... I pushed him out of the way at least." She said, looking around to see she was in a crater of sorts surrounding by dead leafless trees.

"Did I fall to Earth?" Star asked herself, trying to get up again, to finally give up on her moving. "What happened during my offlined state?"

She sighed, and looked to the skies.