Shattered Glass: Part Three

Transformers: The Last Battle

By Morningstar

Morningstar was working on a wounded soldier, finishing up the repairs rather quickly.

"There you go, DeadEnd... You should be more careful in battle. That is the fourteenth time I had to repair you." She says, chuckling.

"I'm not exactly known for being careful..." DeadEnd said, smiling.

"I know Dead End agrees with my statement." She says, giggling.

"Yes I do! Stop it! Stop getting hurt! Please." Dead End said, hugging the mech. He had come out of his shell considerably, with the help of his counterpart and Morningstar. "I will be depressed again..."

"Fine fine..."

"Heh... Alright. Off with you two." She said, waving them away.

"Thanks!" Dead End said.

"Anytime you two." She said, smiling. It had been a month since Megatron and Morningstar returned to their rightful world, and the war was coming to a close. The Autobots lost more and more, unable to fight against the Decepticons numbers and skill. It was only a matter of time until the Decepticons won, and peace was returned to the universe.

Morningstar bent over her work, fixing up a broken component. She was totally focused, unwavering in her work. She didn't notice the mech standing in the doorway, watching her with interest and admiration.

"Hey, Star..."

She stood up quickly, but soon smiled.

"Megatron, you know it is dangerous to sneak up on a dangerous fem..."

"I like the thrill."

"One of these days I am going to bite you..." She says, giggling as she walked over to him.

"Cannibal much?"

"Always... You know I like the taste." She says, winking. "So, done with your work?"

"That's why I'm here."

"Well, I am nearly done with my work." She says, getting back to her tools.

"Good."

"There has been reports of weird things happening at Portal point... Any news?" She asked, making the connections.

"No. Maybe we should go check it out?"

"Gather the crew." She said, before letting out a sigh of relief. "Done..."

"If you don't want to do it now we don't have to..."

"I am fine, Megatron... Let's just get done and then get back for our date night~"

"Of course..." He purred, squeezing her close before heading to the landing pad.

"Everyone ready?" She asks, looking over the crew. Starscream and Ricochet was there, along with Thrust and Dirge.

"Yep!" Ricochet said, smiling.

"Alright... Lets head off." She says, transforming. They all transformed before heading off, arriving there to find nothing.

"So... What are we looking for?" Dirge asked.

"Anything that could be the reason for the surges..." She says, looking around. "There has been stange signatures all over this area lately..."

"There is prints here..." Starscream said, looking at the ground closely.