Chapter 6

MARINETTE'S P.O.V.

"Um..." Crap, I didn't think this far through! "Sorry if you were planning on going to school today, we can't do that... obviously," I bite my lip in concentration. "I guess we could try going to Sensei. He might know what to do." Oh, he was right, the clothes do look good on him... Marinette! Snap out of it! My face heats at my embarrassing thought and I ask him a question to avoid more thoughts, "Does that sound okay?"

He nods his head, "Yeah, sounds great."

I hear the kwamis laugh and I roll my eyes. What has gotten into them?  I sigh and walk over to Tikki, then pick her up and raise an eyebrow, "Tikki snap out of it." She looks down, even more embarrassed, and Plagg just smirks. My head turns to him to give him the same look. Tikki's gaze goes to Plagg and glares. "You cut it out too Plagg, in case you haven't realized, Chat is in serious trouble, he almost got killed last night and we need your help, so please," I beg, "Stop goofing around." Plagg looks a little scared, so I take a deep breath, "Sorry to be harsh, but you were the ones that woke us up telling us we need to leave. So, let's go." Chat stares at me, mouth open. 

"How... How did you get Plagg to be quiet, can you teach me that trick?" He asks me, I roll my eyes and he smirks.

"Get in the bag please you two, you can't be seen." I say.

ADRIEN'S P.O.V.

I watch Plagg glumly floats to the bag. Tikki, although still embarrassed, smiles as she flutters over. I lift a flap and the two fly in then I close it gently. We hear the two shuffle around a bit before getting comfortable. I look over at Ladybug, "Oh. I assumed we probably wouldn't be going to school today. Paris is probably a bit more important at the moment." I laugh shyly, "I'd say the best place to start would be where it all began: my house. The thing is though, if you know me, it'll give away my identity. So I don't know if that's our first choice, but it's an option. What was your other idea earlier? Oh! Right I remember! Who's Sensei?"

"Oh," she laughs nervously, "Of course, sorry. Sensei is the healer... The guy who gave us Tikki and Plagg? He might know what to do..."

"Oh! I gotcha. You gave him a little nick name? Aww that's sweet Bugaboo," I step in closer smirking at her. I was right up to her face, I could feel her warm breath... and she smelled like pastries. I look down to her lips.

She blushes and pushes me away with her finger on my nose. I smile cross-eyed at her. "Well... I don't know if he has a name... or at least he hasn't told us his name. So I just call him Sensei." We hear Tikki giggle and Plagg snicker. "What? so you know his name? Please, enlighten us." She rolls her eyes at them even though they can't see. Cute.

"I wish we could tell you, but we can't. Only he can tell you and you probably wouldn't want to know anyway." Nikki's muffled voice says.

"Fine," Ladybug pouts, "We will just have to call him Sensei."

I chuckle, "Sounds good to me Miss Belle." I wink. I hold out my arm as if to escort her, "Shall we be off to see our beloved Sensei?"

She rolls her eyes and holds onto my arm, "I would be delighted to do so with you Ape... I mean Ade." She winks back at me a She is so beautiful when she winks... I didn't think I could fall more in love with-- My thoughts get interrupted by Plagg snickering from inside the bag.

I sulk at the comment, but am giddy excited and flustered because M'lady is on my arm!!! I try to contain my excitement. 

 We walk down the stairs and into the bakery. Huh, I wonder where Marinette's parents are... We walk out the door and make sure it locks behind them, then stroll down the streets of Paris. I take it in all in an instant. I marvel at all of the simple little shops and benches. In exploring all this while having Ladybug on MY arm, I couldn't stop grinning - I probably looked like a goof. Despite everything that had happened, I felt the happiness of being with her bubble within my chest.