Luna Lovegood

It's been a long day, and all you wanted to do was talk to your best friend, and crush, Luna Lovegood. Except, Draco didn't want you to. As you walked down the stairs, hearing his taunts you feel him grab you from behind. "You think you could ignore me?" He asks, venom in his eyes. You look at him, scared. He smirks, letting you go, and then pushed you down the stairs.

As you fell, you hit your head, knocking you out. As your body reached the bottom, it fell right at Luna's feet. The trio and Ginny stood around you as Luna dropped down, searching for a pulse. They had never seen Luna like this before. She sighed in relief. The four looked up to see Draco and his goons run away. Then Harry, Ron, and Hermione chase after him, and Ginny helps Luna take you to the infirmary.

After a couple hours, you woke up. A pale hand had grasped yours. Your head throbbed as you looked up seeing Luna's grey eyes search over you. She smiled. That's when you opened your mouth. "I guess you could say I fell in love with you." You held her hand. She laughed, kissing your forehead. "Does that mean I need to fall in order to let you know?" She asks, giggling. "No," you smile. You leaned up, kissing her, and your pain ceased. It felt good to know that she was the one to erase your pain.

Burgundy_wolflegend