Chapter Four

"JAZZY! Someone is here for you!" I yell before running in while men scattered around the doorstep.

Jazzy came and looked out.

"Jaz... We have unfinished business." He looks at me before looking at him and stepping in front of me.

"What do you need?" Jazzy asks him.
"5 grand and... The girl you have hiding from me."

"5 grand yea. Not the girl." He says.

"I can take her from you. Remember, I'm much more powerful than you." The guy laughs.

"Don't. I'll double it." He says.
"No. I want the girl."

"I'm not doing it so leave." Jazzy says in a violent tone.

"I will get her, Jazzy." 

Jazzy locks the door and slaps me.
"You never open the door, puppet. Never! I've told you this a billion times and you never listen now you're in danger!" He yells. I was about to cry because he never has hit me before.

"I'm-I'm sorry!" I yell.

"Do not raise your voice at me, puppet." He grabs some of my hair and leads me to my room.

"You stay here until I come back." He orders before slamming the door and locking it.

I groan. I'm so mad right now that I could punch a wall with my tiny fist and it wouldn't hurt because I wouldn't feel the pain.

I started crying tears out of anger and I didn't know what to do. I began pacing the floor back and forth.

5 hours later....

It was starting to get dark so I crawled in bed and knocked out. Pretty soon, I heard the sound of the door open and close.

I felt myself get lifted up on the bed as another one joins me.

He wraps his muscular arm around me and pulls me into him.

"What have you done?" He whispers.
"I love you, puppet."