Chapter Seven

Dad wasn't off yet and we were just standing there with mad looks.

Then there was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" Lashon asks.

"Open the damn door." Jazzy commands.

Keenan pulled my wrist and forced me to go upstairs and Permeko following.

I saw some of the light shine in as Lashon opens the door.

Permeko puts his hands on my mouth blocking sound.

They put me in my room and watched me.

"We are just trying to be big brothers, Tierra. You're our only sister." Keenan says

"It's my decision." I say.

"No.. You're only 15, TIERRA! YOU ARE SO STUPID!" Permeko yells at me.

"I'M NOT STUPID! I'M GOING TO ESCAPE FROM YOU GUYS."

Pow!

We turn around and run out the door.

"Man!" I heard Youth yell.

Next thing I saw shocked me.
My step brother... My brother, Lashon on the floor with blood everywhere.

"Jazzy! What would you do that?" I yell.

He grabs me and pulls me towards him.

"Tierra, you can't go with him!" Permeko says walking towards us.

"Stop!" Jazzy yells pulling the gun out pointing it at Permeko.

"No Jazzy! No!" I yell. "Put the gun down!" I yell at him. He looks at me angry.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He grabs me by my hair and like pulls me out the door with the gun still pointing at my brothers.

"Jazzy let go! Jazzy! I have to see if my brother is okay." I plead trying to run away from him.

"No, we're leaving now!" He pushes me into the car and goes to the drivers side.

All I could see was Youth and Permeko running towards the car while Keenan was there with Lashon.

I started breaking down into tears knowing I may never see my brothers again.

"What happened?" The guys whispered to Jazzy.

"Just sit back and shut the hell up." Jazzy says still mad.

"Hey." I see Nick whisper.
"What's going on?"

"He shot my brother." I say.

"There was a reason why I shot him." Jazzy says calmly.

"Why Jazzy!?! Why!" I yell.

"He hit me and you know what happens when people touch me and what's mine."

"You didn't have to shoot him!" I state.
He didn't say anything.

"Say something! To scared to say anything. You're thinking about them calling the cops on you." I sit up where my face was right beside his. "Think about it, your little gang would be ruined, destroyed."

He yells at me saying shut up before hitting me in the face hard with his elbow making me go unconscious.

.  ✨🎂.  ✨🎂.  ✨🎂.  ✨🎂.  ✨🎂

I had finally waken up and felt really hot. I found out I was in a room. It had one bed with a desk on the side.

I quickly set up and saw myself with only a short pink dress like it was really short. It was really hot inside the room and I got out of the bed.

That's when Jazzy walked out dressed in kakis and a white shirt with a backwards Nike cap on.

"You're woke." He says.

"You hit me." I say.

He sits on the edge of the bed.
"You wouldn't shut the fuck up so I did that."

"I hate you." I say.
"Did you change me?"

"What?" He asks.

"I SAID DID YOU CHANGE ME!" I yell looking at him.

"Yes, speaking of we should get going."

"What? Where are we?"

"A motel for now but we are going some where else."

"Where did -" before I could answer, he just kissed me out of nowhere.

"Shut up or I'll be doing that all night... Maybe more." He winks.