∆ Sixteen ∆

Making my way up to the door with Jazmin asleep in my arm and her bag in the other, I knock.

It took an while before someone answered.

"Um- Tierra? Tierra! Oh my fuc- I mean- guys!" keenan smiles hugging me.

Jazmin then wakes up with an soft yarn.

"Mommy, where are we?" by then everyone was up and so was the attention of me and the half woke child in my arms.

"Tierra" Lashon pushes me in and Keenan shuts the door .

He hugs me before smiling.
"Oh god, Tierra. You're such an idiot... I love you." he mumbles.

I smile.
"I love you guys too." I look at Permeko as he stared at jaz.

"Hi." she states smiling waving at him when she notices him staring.

"Hello." he nervously states waving back.

She wiggles from me, almost falling on her way down, to walk over and stretch her arms for him to pick her up.

"Please?" she begs and he does it.
"You're taller than mommy. " she giggles and points at me.
"Who are you?"

"I am your moms.. brother. Which means I must be your uncle." he smiles at her then looks at me.

"What's her name?" he asks.

"Jazmin." he nods.

"Lists go watch an movie, okay?" she nods and sucks on her thumb. They all go to the living room, leaving my dad and I alone.

"Tierra. "

"Dad..."

I expected for him to kick me out or slap me for leaving him but no. He hugs me tightly.
"I missed you so much."

I was shocked at first but then smiled.

"I missed you too, dad. I'm here to stay now. I promise."

****

My brothers have been actually pretty nice to me and my little mini me.

Their so over protective of herbecause they think she's going to be an little heart breaker.

"You know what, sis. I'm glad you're back. I really did miss you." Youthe smiles instantly wrapoing his arms around me tightly. I do the same.
"I love you too, Youth."

---------------

Guys, GUESS WHAT?!

This is THE END !!  I can't believe it's over either..

Well, guys I warned you on the previous chapter this would happen and whelp... I'm sorry to make that an reality.

As they say, all good things must come to an end.

And, this is the end of the start of something good!

Have a great Monday! Cause, I won't. .. (School kills me, waking up at 6:15 and having to get up at 6:30 ) ughhhh-! :( drives me crazy.