Chapter Thirteen

"Haha! You're very funny." My dad laughs and rubs my head more in a dog way.

"Dad I'm serious." He was still smiling as he looked at my brothers.

"Dad, she's not joking." Lashon shakes his head.

He looks at me.

"I'm just going to ask one thing... who is he?"

"He's Jazzy." His eyes widened and his hand went back to slap me.

In deed, it did and hurt badly.

"YOU SPENT YOUR TIME WITH SOME BOY AND HE IS IN A GANG! NOW I KNOW YOUR JOB!" He yells and started walking away. I followed him. "YOU WERE BEING HIS WHORE!" I gasp and tears fell from my eyes.

"I can't believe you just said that. That's my how it was. It was one time! One time!"

"Yes, ONE BIG ASS MISTAKE!" He yells. "Go to your damn room and you don't come out the whole day. You will not be going to school tomorrow because you will be going to the doctor. I want to know if it's true." I run upstairs and slam my door.

"Fuccck!" I yell and lock it before sliding down onto the floor crying.
"Ahhh." I yell. The pain was getting worse.

I ran inside the bathroom to throw up.
I wash my mouth out and then went to my phone.

I look down at the dial pad thinking about what I should do.

I started to dial a number.

"Hello?" I ask.
"Yes, I would like to speak to..."

Who y'all think it is??