two

two

chance

"Tiff" I breathed as soft kisses were planted on my neck and the smooth touch of her hands caressed my torso. "Tiffany." I repeated, trying to get her stop even though I really didn't want her to. She sat on my lap, her body facing me. She had an amazing body that oozed seduction from her plump backside to her perky perfect sized breast. Even fully clothed she could get me stone hard. I squeezed her hips, resting my head in the crook of her neck before kissing it and taking in the scent of her light blonde hair that cascaded down her back like a silk waterfall. "Babe, I gotta go. It's getting late."

She let out a groan before rolling her eyes. "Your dad won't notice you're gone for just another hour." She pouted, leaning up to look me in the eyes. Her eyes reflected off the lights, making them glow and shimmer like an emerald gem. Her plump pink lips taunted me as her pout deepened. I ran my hands across her face, placing a stray strand of her tresses behind her ear. How could I say no to a face like that?

"You know I can't say no to you," I sighed. She smiled coyly before I could finish; "but I really have to go, it's getting really dark."

In an instant, her adorable look turned into a nasty scowl while she kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. I watched as she changed her position to the opposite side of the couch as she grabbed her phone and began tapping at the screen. I knew I had pissed her off from the way her brows furrowed and her pouty lips became thin in discontent.

"Seriously?" I asked, not believing that something as small as me having to leave could turn her so cold. Do all girls behave this way?

"Yeah." She retorted in a bored tone as her thumb grazed up and down her phone screen. It seem to have more of her attention than I did. Not wanting to come off as rude, I just sat there and let her be angry for a moment. She seriously can't be that upset, right?

"What the fuck did I do? You know I have to leave." I stated after seeing that her attitude was resistant to change anytime soon.

"Nothing, Chance. You wanted to leave. Leave." She nonchalantly added. Her words were venomous and cold. I sat up on the couch while simultaneously trying to adjust the bulge in my pants that was decreasing every moment I sat and watched her silent temper tantrum. I knew what she was doing, but that wasn't gonna get me to stay. I'm was in enough trouble with my dad as it was.

"Fine." I get up and adjust my clothes after looking at her for a few more seconds. "I guess I'll see you later." That was partially a lie. She'll probably never call me again for leaving her dry, but it wasn't like I really liked Tiffany. She was fun to hang with this summer, plus, I'm not looking for anything serious and she knew that. God, I hope she knew that.