our version of events

 ➳ Based off the events of "The Ultimate Play"

Dani Kennett, a girl who seems to always end up with the short end of the stick, decides that she doesn't want to live with such a fate. Convinced that she is meaningless and that her world wouldn't shift if she just went away, Dani takes matters into her own hands, which doesn't end the way she planned.

After letting go of the railing on the bridge, Dani is saved by Chancellor DuBose, Weston's star athlete and her old friend, who left her stranded in her time of need, but was the only person who truly knew who she was; even when she'd forgot herself. Once the two meet again, their history unfolds, revealing the trails of broken promises and damaged emotions. Their lives begin to revolve around one another, causing both of them to realize how far they have spiraled apart from each other, yet still how close they had been all along.

   Their reunion is short-lived as everyone around them begins to do whatever they can to tear them apart. Watch as their worlds crash, leaving someone hurt and a death that will shock everyone in Weston.

Will they keep their distance for the safety of each other, or will fate continue to bring them together causing everything around them to crumble at their feet?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

➳ disclaimer: this is a REWRITE of "The Ultimate Play". it's not required for you to read "The Ultimate Play" this story is standalone and only refers back to some of the events displayed in the original. the original of this story is still available on this account, but it's not required to read before this story. this story may contain explicit language and scenes. if you are not mature, or comfortable with descriptive sexual content and  explicit influences, I advise you to read at your own
risk.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃