Prologue

Ok first off... this is my very first book, So please don't be a hater... Secondly, COPYRIGHT!!!!
- A💘
Ps: up above is a pic of Ashley 

PPs: lets get on with the show bitchs!!!😜

EDITED!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEEPPP!!! BEEEPPP!!! BEEEPPP!!!

Groaning, I turn to my side and shut off my alarm, my body still aching from my fathers episode last night.

I felt myself drift off to my dreamless slumber again, when all of a sudden I hear banging against my door.

I coward into my blanket, hearing my father screaming through the door about his breakfast and how I was a bitch for, and I quote, waking him up with my alarm.

Sighing, I get out of bed, mumbling to myself about how my father was a bastard and how I really need to find a place of my own without him weighing on top of me.

I open my door, waiting for my father to come out of no where and beat me. but no such thing happened. I sighed with relief and made my way across the hall way to the bathroom.

I stared at my refection in the mirror, emotionless. Stoic in other words. My lifeless blue eyes stared back at me, my dull and damaged brown hair layer limp like on my head. I sighed for what seemed to be the hundredth time this morning before brushing my teeth and my hair.

I get out of the bathroom with caution, looking both ways before, once again entering my bedroom. I put on the only outfit I have, a black t-shirt and ripped jeans. Stepping out of my room I quickly check myself in the mirror, just to make sure no bruises are showing form last night. With a little ounce of confidence I make my way down the stairs, only to be punched in the gut on the last step, causing myself to fall straight on my face. Groaning I look up at my fathers face with confusion and fear. He then spits down at me, luckily missing my face by an inch.

"You deserve it bitch!" he screams at me, pulling me by my hair directing me to the door.

Whimpering, I stand up even though my bruised gut groans in protest, I run out the door never looking back and straight to my terrible sanctuary called high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I enter, everyone becomes quiet and starts to whisper, and of course they're terrible at it because I could hear every word they said.

"Freak"....."I feel bad for her only friend, she's probably friends with her out of pity"....."Weirdo"...."ugh, does she even look in the mirror in the morning? She's hideous!"..."She should just kill herself, No one would care."

I felt like screaming at them but I kept my stoic mask on and pushed past them without a care in the world.

I finally made it to my locker, I open it up and switch my books with the ones I need for my classes. Just as I was about to go to my first class. I felt someone creep up and then all of sudden scream 'Boo" in my ear. I turned unfazed by my best friends antics. Before I noticed everyone staring at my stupid and oblivious best friend and I. Blushing I grab Melissa's hand and drag her to the nearest empty hallway and glare at her.

Melissa (being the idiot she is) grins and asks the most stupidest question ever....
"I totally scared you didn't, I?" And not even letting me answer her question she quickly replies.

"of course I did! I'm just fabulous like that" she said flipping her hair.

"Melissa you didn't sc-"

"You know I deserve an award for this.."

"Melissa"

"Oh" she squeals " I could put it on my trophy shelf... Which is oddly empty.."

"Probably because you are a couch potato..." I deadpanned

"That's true...Wow I just realized how sad my life is without that award you are giving me.."

"Melissa" I growled "I'm not giving you an award! You didn't even scare me, For heavens sake!" I yell at her

"So you're saying I'm not going to get an award?..."

"No, Melissa instead of an award, I'm getting you a fucking lama!" I say with sarcasm which was pretty evident in my voice....

"I'm getting a lama!" She squeals clapping her hands

I stand corrected, note to self Melissa is blind to sarcasm.....

I shouldn't have mentioned lamas...She fucking loves those animals.

I groan, banging my head against a locker, giving myself a headache.
"You know what? I give up" I say throwing my hands up "I give up on the world, because of you, Melissa, You!" I say shaking my head and quickly turning around to go to my first class

But as I walk away, I distinctly hear Melissa's voice
"My lama better be here by the end of the day! I need it's soft wool for a new coat!" I laughed all the way to math class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the day I was too tired to focus in art class. As much as I love Art and our art teacher Mrs Smith, who is just too sweet to me, I felt to drained, so I focused on drawing objects, instead of listen to Mrs Smith drone on and on about perspective when I already knew what to do.

That was until I heard the girls sigh in content and giggle in a weird manor.

I look up and meet eyes with a beautiful pair of emerald green eyes. I gasp lightly how gorgeous they were and was taken a back by the sight. The man attached to the beautiful eyes smirks at my reaction.

I huffed and sat back taking in the 4 gorgeous boys in front of the room.

They were all leaned and muscular, stating how much they must work out. All 4 had beautiful pairs of eyes, consisting of green, blue, brown and grey.

What? I love eyes! they are the first thing I notice in a person, it shows their inmost thoughts and emotions.

"Class, "This is River Blake, Cyrus Michael, Ryan Hamilton and Josh Spring.." Mrs Smith states to all of us.

She then motions them to say anything about themselves, Green eyes then stands straighter and then using his loud deep voice he speaks,

"We are the 4 Knights."

And with those 5 words my life changed for the better  

~~~~~~
A/N

Wow. I'm actually starting a book now... I still can't believe it and i just wrote...over 1000 words....
I know for sure this book probably won't get popular ... But hey it doesn't hurt to try new things..😉

Thank you to those who will actually will give this book a try! I swear it gets better later on!!

*Comment
*Vote
*Follow
Keep on reading! Love ya❤️

– A💘