Chapter 3

After coming home from school, I checked the time to make sure my father isn't coming home anytime soon.

Satisfied with the time I quickly run up to my bath room to take a shower. Feeling the hot water run into my hair and down my back felt amazing.

Especially when my muscles were sore from this morning. I didn't want to leave but when the hot water started to turn freezing cold , i knew it was a wake up call.

I jumped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a soft towel. I quickly change into my comfy clothes, and rush downstairs to make my father dinner. But as soon as i get in the kitchen, i hear the door-nob wiggle. I stood paralyzed, scared not knowing what to do. Suddenly the man i have grown to hate bursts through the door, and with the bottle in his hand. Just the cold look in his eyes as He smashes the beer bottle against the ground, which scares the fuck out of me

As if he felt my stare, he pointed his ice cold beady eyes in my direction and stared.
He then stomps over to the spot i have yet to move from, and punches me square in the jaw. From the power of the punch I fall down to the cold hard ground. Don't cry! Don't cry! I chanted in my head. But sadly a few lone tears past and in the sight of that monster

" you're so fucking weak" He chuckles darkly

And then kicks me in the ribs so hard, I swear I heard a couple of my ribs crack. I push myself away from him only to be backed into a corner where i could only cower into.
But then again he decides to kick me again but only harder ....
More tears fall down my cheeks as the pain in my ribs are becoming unbearable...        

But he just keeps on kicking ...

"Please, please! Stop! " I quietly say with more tears falling down my red cheeks. Cringing as i realize it hurts to talk. Hell, any sort of way that has to do with me breathing, hurts....

Wincing when he kicks me powerfully one last time. He then grabbed my face with one hand and pushed me across the room and into our dining table. Wincing with pain, but still bowing my head in a submissive way.

He stumbles his way to me, crouches down to where I slightly lay on the ground and whispers so harshly that the stench of alcohol floods my senses "You're just like your mother you fucking bitch!" I wince when he mentions my mother but I still don't say anything. He looks at me one more time before mumbling.   "just like her" he then angrily stumbles up the stairs probably to sleep off all that alcohol.
As soon as i hear his door slam, i start to sob from the pain. But the  fear still lingering in my mind, tells me to lock my door tonight. I decided to skip dinner due to the fact that i wasn't hungry any more. I trudged myself up the stairs, trying to ignore the pain of the that mighty big bruise i probably am going to have tomorrow but my body just can't take it and  screams for me to stop moving.

Once in my room, I land on my bed in exhaustion. And as soon as my head hits the pillow, i felt my mind settle in the darkness but before I fall into a deep, dark sleep, one question keeps me awake for just one more second.

what did i do to ever deserve this?

And then suddenly everything went dark...

~~~~~~
A/N

Yes I know it's my shortest chapter yet, but can you blame me? No, you can not! Ever since school started I can't even look at my phone. Hell especially when I joined my Volleyball team i got less time at home....

Damn, I sound like a pissed of women who did not get her favourite chocolate that she was craving for a very long time, during that time of the month

( how I know how that sounds like.... You don't wanna know😉)

*Comment
*Vote
*Follow
Love ya❤️ and Keep on reading!
-A💘