Chapter 6

sorry I didn't update at all, these past few months...I was mostly focusing on exams that I forgot all about my book... hope I can make up to you guys!

Not edited
~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand by the bus station flustered and concerned on what to do. Ethan is lying on the pavement, bloody and bruised. While I stand there staring at him as if he's going to jump up and kill me!

Please don't be dead, please don't be dead,
I chanted while staring at him

My gut is telling me to take him the hospital..but his last words before he fell into an unconscious state was that he didn't want to go to the hospital.

Plus I can't just take him on the bus when it gets here! The bus driver will think I'm murderer!

And the same goes for a taxi...also I don't have enough money for it...

And I can't bring him home...who knows what will happen there..

I shudder

I know! Melissa! She'll help me out...if I can get her to wake up...

Fun fact about Melissa, is that she's NOT a morning person and that she'll kill anyone if they wake her up during her beauty sleep...
that and if they touch her food... she doesn't like to share....

Maybe Melissa isn't the best option in this situation...

Sadly enough I don't have any other fr–

Wait a minute... LILY! Oh gosh, I'm actually thankful I didn't scare her away with my awkwardness...

I whip out my cheap Samsung phone as fast as I could and quickly found her contact and dialled her number.

*Brrrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg*

*Brrrrrriiiiiinnnn–

"What!" She snapped

"Wow, no need to be so salty, Lilly" I nervously chuckled

"Yeah, yeah" I could literally feel her rolling her eyes at me right now.

"Anyways, what's up? This better be really important! You interrupted my beauty sleep!"

Wow, she sounded a lot like Melissa there..

"You could say the reason why I called you is really important.."   

"Could say? What's going on Ashley?"

Shit, she called me by my first name... that's not a great sign...

Okay ash just put it out slowly and gently, beat around the bush, then use your bluntness!

"I'matabusstop,bymyworkandthere'san unconsciousboywhoIknow,bleedingand bruiseduprealbadandIwaswonderingiftheboth ofuscouldcrashatyourplacetonight?"