Chapter 7

I feel too weak in the dark, I want to escape. But it feels like as if I was chained down, I struggle to feel something, anything. And yet I feel nothing.

I can't feel anything, I can't see anything either.
But yet I can hear the world around me.

The voices, each different but yet each hold the roughness, boldness and masculinity behind them.

"She still hasn't woken up yet...do you think she'll be okay?" A rough voice calls out in worry

Wait a minute....I know that voice! Think Ash! Who is it?
Then it suddenly clicks to me.
River. It's River! Wait. Why is River here? Where is here? Where am I?

"I honestly don't know..." a voice laced with sadness trails off

Wait is that Cyrus? No, it can't be! the few times I've met him he was usually the one smiling like a goof and was always happy!
Why is he sad?

"Cupcake" I hear shuffling and muttering in the background
"If you can hear us, please wake up soon. Okay? Cause life's pretty difficult without your sassy and witty self. So please come back to us?" Another voice croaks out

Ryan...I will try my best!

I felt like crying.. there are people who actually care about me for once..after living with my dad for so many years I thought no one cared about me...it took a while for me to open up to Melissa but because of her I'm sort of out of my shell.

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming toward me and others shuffling away. Then suddenly a rough voice slices through the air

"Ash, please wake up?"

The voice is different from the others and yet the same..  I couldn't seemed to put my finger on it.

"I know, you probably might not hear this
but–ash, we need you. So please come back to us? I—" suddenly, I couldn't hear what the voice was saying anymore.

All of a sudden, a bright light blinded me and yet, I couldn't look away from it. I was curious to what it meant but I was pulled back to my only happy memories which consisted of my friends, Melissa, Lilly (of course), and a little bit of the 4 knights. Suddenly My mother, invaded my thoughts.

My father never liked talking about her since she died in a car accident when I was young, my father hated me from that day forward because I was in the back seat and I only got a few cuts and bruises, while my mother died in hospital later that night.

After a while I believed my father, thinking that it was all my fault. That my mother is dead because of me. But as the years gone I realized that I had to put it behind me because it would never help me.

I can't go towards the light just yet
I love my friends and my annoying acquaintances!

I feel the energy from the light decrease and suddenly darkness surrounds me again but this time I don't feel chained down I feel lighter and free.

I start to feel my arms and legs again. I move my fingers to bring back feeling into them.

I hear a gasp somewhere in the room, instantly my hand is grabbed.

"Ash?" sobbed a voice

I try to open my eyes but they seem glued shut

"Doctor!" Someone Screeches

I finally open my eyes just to be blinded by the stupid lights

Ugh

I open them slowly this time and was greeted with 2 tear streaked faces.

I smile at them, which probably looked like grimace.

They didn't care they latched on to me and hugged me until I couldn't breathe.

When they finally let me go they just stared at me with this weird look on their faces

"What?" I croaked out

Their eyes widen, Melissa started running around the room yelling about water while Lily, coos in my ear and cradles my head as if I were a baby

I just roll my eyes at their insanity

I quietly look around the room, realizing that it wasn't a hospital room but a massive bedroom. The walls painted royal blue one side and white on the other, the bed I was laying on was probably a king size bed, since it was huge.

"Well this is a sight to see" a deep masculine voice said

Well you got that right!

I lazily look over to the door to see the 4 knights staring cautiously at me.

I smile at them, then suddenly last nights memories come back to me.

I sit up alarmed "What happened?! Where's Ethan? Wait, how did you guys find Ethan and I? I only remember calling Lily..." I muttered the last part to myself

"Ash." Lily says while stroking my hair
"You need rest."

"No" I rip myself out of her comforting arms
"No!" I get up and I tried to walk but only to almost fall, if it weren't for River catching me

"Just, please tell me what happened and where Ethan is? Please?" I quietly say as I hold on to River as if my life depended on it.

Melissa pulls me away from River and hugs me gently "Ash, please get some rest. We promise that we will tell you everything after you rest, alright?"

I nod sleepily, "pinky promise?" I stick out my pinky

"Pinky promise" Melissa's pinky raps around mine

I smile at her and slowly walk back in bed.
As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Short chapter!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys... but to make it up to some of you guys I was thinking  about doing another characters POV next chapter, what do you guys think?

If I do, do it who do you think it should be? Comment below!!

Well that's that!

Also I MET LAST CHAPTERS GOALLL
THANKS FOR THE VOTES Y'ALL! Plus We are soooo close to 2k!!! Please, tell your friends to try out my book!! Please!🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

GOALS:
By the next chapter
2K reads
10 votes

*Comment
*Vote
*Follow

Love ya❤️ and Keep on reading!
-A💘