Turning Bad

The next day, it was a Saturday, that means I would be able to have a day off, yet Jennifer's coming to my house later this afternoon. 

So call "a rest day" for me. I sighed.

"Ding-dong!" The doorbell rang.

"Sarah! Could you please help me check out who's at the front door? I'm kinda busy with the chicken." Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming mom!" I shouted back.

As I opened the door, there I saw a familiar face looking down at his phone. Damn...

It was Ashton.

"Hey Sarah, is your brother awake? Because I just got a text from him, asking me to come over to your house." OMG, his eyes are so gorgeous, that I couldn't even describe much, nor reject.

"Umm.. yea. I think he's awake. Come on in..." I said as I looked down to the floor. 

"Great..." he coughs.

Awkward.

Once I got back to my room, I had a call from Jennifer.

"What is it, Jennifer?" I called her back.

"I'm on my way right now, to your house. Get change because we're going out for shopping." She said with a happy tone.

"What!? Jennifer, it's just a waste of time. I'm not going." I told her.

"C'mon on. You have to come if we want to work this plan out, you got to listen to my instructions, so get ready. 5 minutes, I'll be there. See you later." Then she hung the call.

Great, now I have to listen to what she says.

As I got downstairs, I went to look for my mom. 

"Hey mom, Jennifer is bringing me out for shopping. Is it alright?" I asked in a polite tone.

"Sure honey, anything. Just be back by afternoon. And Sarah, I'm going to Italy because there's a project which my boss wants me to do it, and my flight is in the evening. I know it's too late to tell you and your brother, I'm really sorry, dear." My mom sighed.

"It's ok mom. I and Sam will be alright. Don't you worry a thing. We'll handle our things." I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you, Sarah. And while I'm away, remind your brother not to throw parties in the house or else either you or him have to clean the house up. I'll be away for a week. Soon, we'll be back together again." She kissed my forehead.

"Love you too, mom," I said back.

Then as we were hugging, there was a horn outside the house.

"Well, that's my ride. Bye mom and safe flight." And off I went out towards Jennifer's car with my new outfit. 

As I got in, Jennifer said, "Damn girl, your outfit is sick. We've got to get you fixed before the party." She shook her head.

"What party?" 

"Your brother didn't tell you?" She asked.

"Not a single word. Tell me." I said.

"Nope, not until you get yourself fixed with some proper outfit." She winked.

"Noooooo! I need to know Jennifer. Please..." I kept on shaking her arms until she said, " OMG, fine. I'll tell you if you stop shaking me." She said with an annoying tone.

"Sorry... Ok, Proceed."I said.

"Ok, so your brother's throwing a party in his house, which is the same as yours tonight while your mom is away. But you have to promise me that you won't tell your brother that I told you and even your mom." Jennifer explained.