What Am I Thinking?

- Ashton's POV - 

Here I was. As I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe whom I was sleeping with...

Megan.

Shit.

I quickly quietly tip - toed to get dress. I was insane!!

I couldn't believe it. I slept with another girl. And the girl was Sarah hated the most. Damn, I was so drunk yesterday night. What actually happened yesterday night? I thought.

"Morning handsome." As Megan woke up.

"Megan, I hope you tell me the truth." I warned.

"Anything for you, Ashton." She smiled.

She was up to something. I just knew it.

"What happened last night? I mean like, did Sarah stop by or anything?" I questioned.

"Yea, she did. Until you said something that hurt her feelings." She winked.

"What did I say?" I got anxious.

"Well, you know..." She smirked.

"Tell me now." I said.

"You told her you have never loved her."

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Of course I am, Ash. C'mon, you know I won't tell you a lie even though I hate Sarah that much." She replied.

Before she could do anything or even say anything, I quickly got dressed and rushed out to look for Sarah.

- Sarah's POV - 

Today's the day! 

I quickly got up from my bed and got ready for school. 

"Morning little sis." As Sam saw me skipping downstairs.

"Morning brother. See you later in the afternoon." I smiled at him.

"Oh.. who's picking you up?" Sam asked.

"David. A friend of mine." 

"Oh.. nice to hear that. Well, he better not do stupid things to you or else I'll..."

"Relax Sam. He won't. I promise. Because he helped me yesterday night after Ashton didn't want to come back with me."

"So Ashton's still in Megan's house?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know. And I don't wanna talk about it." I replied.

"Alright alright. Anyway, David's here. Pay attention in class. K?" He said with a worried look on his face.

"Yes brother. I got it. Love you." I kissed his cheek and headed to David's car.

As I got in the car, David was wearing a white t - shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

He looked hot. Wait what?

No.. I can't be thinking about this. I'm already taken. I can't be letting my mind turning to David. 

What should I do?

"Hey Sarah, you alright?" David asked.

"Yea. I'm fine. I'm just... confused with something." I said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Nah, it's fine. Let's just get going before we're late to school." I smiled at him.

"Alright then." He looked at me with those pair of bright eyes.

This is going to be great..