Wonderful!

Wow! Ashton. The one that I loved, or a crush for a very long time, kissed me! 

My eyes were wide, staring at him, once we were done.

"Alright, now it's someone else's turn! Let's continue the party." The other boy said.

"Umm... I gotta go to the washroom." I mumbled as I walked away.

On my way to search for the bathroom, I thought, the kiss was indeed amazing. Honestly speaking, it was my first time kissing. Literally, Ashton was my first kisser. My head was confused as raised my hand all the way.

What would my brother say about this? Would he agree to let me and him date? Or even a kiss? I wouldn't want to know what would happen if my brother ever knew about the kiss. But, it was just a kiss. I hope it doesn't defined as touching or any sexuality. Because frankly speaking, it wasn't any of those. 

I could even still taste the lips of Ashton. The way Ashton and I moved our lips. Deeper and deeper. It was absolutely the best and most wonderful thing I had ever had in my entire life. I was still giggling whenever I thought of it. 

Just as I was about to enter the bathroom, I felt a hand gripping my arm. As I turned around there I saw Ashton.

"Hey, are you here for the bathroom?" I asked.

"No. I'm here for you." he answered.

"Oh.. yea .. umm... sure." I mumbled.

"Aren't you going to the bathroom first?" he questioned.

"Yea, I am. Right now. Err, be right back!" I replied.

"Ok cool." that was his last word.

When I got into the washroom, I thought. What was I doing out there? Why was I feeling hot? Is he gonna ask me about that kiss? Because I have no idea what to say. 

I quickly made sure my make - up wasn't ruined just now just because of the kiss. Once I was done, I rushed out.

Ashton was waiting for me at the corner. Well, wish me luck, I thought.

"So what do you wanna talk about? Because I have nothing more to say." I spoke.

"The kiss. I mean just now the kiss. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings." He looked at me.

"Oh.. you mean that? No hurt at all. I'm all good. See?" I replied with a smile.

"Look, Sarah. I know you have a crush on me. I can sense it. Because the way you moved your lips and as your tongue went deeper and deeper, I knew you didn't want to stop. But I just wanna say -"

"Wait, so you're saying you knew about this whole crush thing but you didn't bother to tell me?" I cut in.

"No, I just gotta know a few days ago. That night you confessed to me. I knew it was real. And no joke.

Was I dreaming right now? Because it looked like I was. 

"Is this a dream?" I asked myself.

"No, it's true, Sarah." Ashton said. 

"Oh god..." I covered my face.

"Don't be sad. Since I know your answer already, I think it's time to say my answer out." He sighed.

Oh no... this can't be happening, I thought. NONONONONO!!! Please don't say it out. my heart was beating too fast. My forehead was freaking hot. OMG OMG!!

"To be honest, I liked you before." He said.

Wait.. am I hearing correctly?

"Pardon me, could you say louder a bit." I asked.

"I said, I had a crush on you before. Back then when your brother introduced you to me. You were cute and would always have that cute face I admire. And seriously speaking, I didn't know how to tell you because I promised your brother that I will have any feelings for you. However, I couldn't take the risk of seeing you crying and suffering alone, because of that night." Ashton explained.

"But I thought you have a girlfriend, Megan." I argued.

"I told you before. She isn't. She's just making up stories because she has a total big crush on me, and dislike any girls near me. She wants me all by herself. I only like you ever since then. No one else, but I just wasn't brave enough to show my feelings towards you. It was really a struggle." Ashton sighed.

My dream is coming true. The boy who I love the most for 3 years finally had feelings for me too. 

"But we can, Ashton. I know we can." I said as we stared at each other. 

Our lips were few inches away. I didn't know whether I should kiss him to shut up or turn away. After all, he has feelings for me. And that would make my day feel better.

With a quick look, Ashton touched my face and pressed his lips against mine. 

It was a whole new magical world. I would die happy like this if I don't have any oxygen to breathe in. My heart was jumping for joy. The most unforgettable night I have ever had. Because we knew we could wait any longer to express our feelings.