"Capture the Nico"

A/N Lol this one is a bit nastyyyy but not really lmao. I don't have an issue with writing the sexy time scenes btw so if anyone wants that message me and I'll give it a gooooooo.

Nico stood with his back to the clearing where Annabeth had hidden the flag. He had been put there with a few Hermes kids and Piper on guard but after almost half an hour of no action he was beginning to get bored.

As Nico glanced quickly behind him checking the coast was clear he relaxed his body, just in time to have it pinned up against the nearest tree by a mop of blond hair and a pair of blinding blue eyes.

"Gods Will get off we're on different teams I can't have you distracting m-"

He was cut off by a pair of soft lips pressing against his own feverishly forcing a small shocked squeal to come out of his mouth only to be swallowed by a small moan from his boyfriend as their hips pressed together.
One of Will's hands snuck down from beside the smaller boys head to rest half-wrapped around the smallest peak of his waist pulling their bodies impossibly closer.

Will pulled his face away by barely an inch causing a dissapointed whine to come from Nico as he did so,
"Hey sweetie," he said slowly pulling down his other hand to stroke his boyfriend's cheek, "We still have a few minutes till capture the flag is over, I thought I'd come and say hi" he said with a strange look in his eyes.
"Well you've definitely said something  haven't you" Nico whispered blushing lightly his arms wrapping around Will's neck and pulling him back in in attempt to carry on what his boyfriend had started as his hand slipped down to rest on his boyfriend's butt just over his board shorts.
Just before the two boys lips met a loud familiar "WHOOP!" sound came from the clearing where the flag was.

Nico tried to move to see what it was but Will kept him pinned against the tree with a now cautiously apologetic smile on his face.

"Will let me go I need to see what-"

"Wooooo! Great job Will we've got it!"

Jason Grace went sprinting past with the flag Nico was meant to have be guarding held tightly in his grip as Piper chased after him yelling
"I'll get you for that Grace! Come back here!"
Nico's face became clouded with a shocked expression as he realised what had just happened.

"You were just distracting me?! Gods Solace you're infuriating let me go so I can kill you myself!" The smaller boy yelled as Will kept him pinned against the tree with a vaguely scared expression on his face.

"Sorry Neeks but whilst they went to capture the flag they kinda sent me to...ah uh... capture the Nico I guess? It's not just you! They sent Jason to do the same to Piper!"

Nico glared at Will and quickly formed his revenge plan.

"It's okay Will I know it's just part of the game," The younger boy leant his head up and reattached their lips softly and Will let out a soft sigh of relief.
As soon as Will loosened his grip Nico slipped out and realising he wouldn't be able to get last Will going forward he leant back into the shadow of the tree behind him and travelled to be standing 3ft behind his boyfriend with his stygian iron blade pressing lightly against the breastplate of his armour as Will quickly turned around.

Nico had a deathly glare in his eyes as he whispered in a terrifyingly calm tone

"I suggest you start running Solace, you don't want to know what I'll be doing to you if I catch you"

Will barely waited until Nico finished talking before his feet were moving so fast he was stumbling with every other step away from the pint sized son of Hades chasing after him.

Be glad you don't know what happened when Nico caught him.

Solangelo Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें